Wake up.

Everyday America came to see Russia in the hospital. America talked about school and how the teachers are worried sick but the students don't exactly believe it since Russia always skips or shows up late.

"Those pricks... How could they not believe it?" America swore under his breath. "You don't deserve treatment like that. God Russia, you have no idea how bad I feel. I feel like- no- I know I am the cause you did that to yourself. Your wounds should be healed by now it's been about 2 weeks. You know, I wonder if it feels uncomfortable... you know, not being able to move." America asked. "Anyway, just for you and the sake of myself, I stopped self-harming. I don't like the idea of it anymore. I always knew it could basically kill a person but... God, this is why I kept it hidden. I knew it would give someone dark thoughts. Russia, I'm sorry."

Time went by and it was finally time to America leave due to visitor hours were up 5 minutes ago. Thankfully, the hospital grew fond of America, always coming everyday to check on Russia. It was very kind of him, everyone could tell America was trying to get back their old friendship.

"We can't keep him on life support forever." A doctor explained to USSR.

"You're practically killing him. Your a doctor! Your supposed to save people. Not kill them!" USSR argued back.

"Well, nothing has been improving from what we could tell and if we keep him on life support then it would just drain your bank." USSR and the doctor went back and forth, arguing quietly about the Life Support.

"Just wake up already!!!" Russia shouted to himself in his head. "It's not hopeless. I'm running out of time my body needs to hurry up... C'mon body! It doesn't have to be perfect! Just wake up!!!" He kept begging himself to just listen and hurry up. It was no use. He took a deep breath and tried to stop the tears from flowing. He rubbed his eyes dry and looked around. In the corner of his field of vision he saw a flash of orange. "What?" He looked over to where the flash was. There it was again! He walked over to the flashes, (In his mind he his mind version of him so he can walk around.) and as he got closer the flashes lasted longer to a point where it was just a glowing light. He reached out and touched it. The light spiraled up his arm, healing the scars on his arm. "Woah, it healed them...nice." He put his other arm in his light and the light did the same thing. This time, the light stayed in his hand, like he was holding it. He touched his head, thinking it might wake him up. Instead, the light faded away but it left him with a major headache. "Damn... I guess this thing isn't that good..." He put his hands on his head and closed his eyes. "Ow, did this thing really just give me a migraine?" He thought to himself. He took a deep breath, flushing out the pain in his head . He blinked open his eyes to be greeted with the color of the glowing light, but this time it's in his eyes. "Okay, what is this?"

He rubbed his eyes and the light soon faded into nothingness. "Finally..." Russia mumbled to himself. "Alright, back to trying wake up again."

A doctor walked into Russia's hospital room to be greeted by him not there. "Holy shit. Where did he go?!" The doctor ran out of the room telling the staff that Russia has gone missing. The staff went around the hospital looking for him non-stop.

America was walking to the hospital 30 minutes before school ended so he could get to the hospital before visitor hours were up.

"Follow me." A voice said behind him. It was quiet, but welcoming, and at the same time intimidating. America never stopped to look at who told him to follow, but without thinking he followed the country away from the hospital but to a big empty field. Minutes went by. Their silence was greeted by the soft sound of the grass blowing in the breeze. The country ahead of america stopped and turned around. Doing so, whispered something under their breath and they were no longer in the field.  The field, sky, wind, everything stopped and faded to black. The only thing America could see was a red aura around the country with a X symbol floating above the countries head. 

"It allows you see what my type of power is." The country said, reading America's mind.

"Is is mind reading?" He asked.

"No. It's manipulation." The country said coldly. Any warmness in the countries voice was gone and was replaced by a serious, cold tone. America didn't want to be here anymore. "You have the power of voices." The country touched the blue triangle above America's head, America didn't even know was there.

"How long as that been there? Can anyone else see it?" America asked.

"No, people can only see it by will, and since almost nobody believes in magic... No, they don't know about it and no they can't see it. To answer your first question, it only appeared when you noticed the X above my head because you became aware." The country answered, then continued. "Just like my daughter." 

"You have a daughter?" America asked.

"Two daughters." 

"Ah, okay."

"Anyway. I need something for you. Your close to Russia yes?" The country asked.

"I mean... I guess so. We only recently started getting along again." America answered.

"Perfect... 1 for a wish." The country raised his hand up like he was holding something and a neon purple and pink shade square floated above his palm. "One for a beast." The country moved his hand away from the square and the square stayed, but where his hand was now there was an X, just like the X above his head. "One for... a boy you must not kiss." He did the same thing, but now there was a orange exclamation mark. He paused for a moment before using his hand to move away the shapes. He left his hand still like for the first shape. "Five for the silver." This time, America power, Voices,  the blue triangle appeared. "Pick." All the shapes appeared in a line in front of America. America went to pick the one he already had. 

Voices, started to fill his ears, whispering "Two for a beast" over and over again. His vision began to blur and dull out. He moved his hand away from his own shape and grabbed the X without thinking and his vision went black from the sharp pain that shot up his arm.

...

OK I NEED TO WORK ON UPDATING MORE IM SORRY. 

Anyway, thank you so much for dealing with me changing the name, taking forever to update, and changing the plot. Thank you so much for 100 followers and 2.4K reads, it means so much aaaa.

Anyway, the word count is 1184. I have school tomorrow so I can write when im bored in class.

I didn't proof read this so sorry for any mistakes