Different

Hello this is my first story plz don't be hard on me if this is bad I want to improve for anyone that reads thanks. I will explain during the story about how I write)

After the whole fight Rob admitted defeat and now works for The league of villains. And are now in the car driving back to the hideout.

Kuro:"I'm just going to say it since mostly everyone is thinking it. WTF... just happened...."

Tomura:"I don't know...."

Toga:"Neither do I...."

Izuku:"I don't know it was black the whole time so can SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!"

Tomura:"After you got stabbed you 'died' I almost went at Yume your body faded away into black ambers of sort then you broke everything in his body but his neck,left arm and leg and told him that he is trash."

Izuku:"I would never do that."

The other 3:"Well you did."

Izuku:".... . Let's head back."

Tomura:"Ok...."

BACK AT THE BAR WOULD THEY WOULD JUST ENTER.

A.F.O:"Ah Izuku how was your first mission?"

Izuku:"Just fine." Izuku bumps into A.F.O and walks up to the room that sleeps in when he chooses to sleep here.

A.F.O:"Tomura,Kuro........
What the fuck happening....."

Tomura:"Izuku was how do I say this...."

A.F.O:"I don't care say it."

Kuro:"He was killed....."

A.F.O:"That's not possible he was right there."

Tomura:"He came back somehow..."

A.F.O:Again not possible no one has been brought back even I can't do that and that quirk that he has can't bring back the dead either....No matter just keep a eye on him."

Tomura:"He's was more angry,more harmful,more demonic..."

A.F.O:"As I said KEEP A EYE ON HIM."

Everyone:"Yes sir..."

A.F.O:"I want someone to talk to Izuku  while I head back and explain this to his mother and who ever does this keep him here or call me to come get him..."

Toga:"I'll do it..."

A.F.O:"Ok..."

A.F.O leaves and Toga heads up to Izuku's room.

Toga:Knocks on the door. "Izu-kun?"

Izuku:"Come in...."

To be continued.

(Hello I would like some feedback on how this story is going so far  and am I doing a good job? Well just comment)