USJ Incident (2/2)

(READ THE BOLD AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE! It's important!!!!)

As I was a few feet ahead from where I previously stood to run at All Might, a hand grabbed me and held me back, snapping me out of my blank and angry thoughts.
Four fingers were wrapped tightly around my shoulder. "Follow the plan before we fuck it all up, kid." He said.
I gritted my teeth in anger, but he was right.
Looking around, I spotted the Nomu and signaled him to attack the pro hero.
He did a weird snarl and ran at top speed at the man. I stood there, tense, for some reason.
The smell of metal and salt flooding into my nose from the now unconscious man laying in his own pool of blood.
'Ouch.' I thought to myself as I twitched from disgust at the many twisted body parts with bones sticking out.
It made me gag a little.
I turned back around to see the new fight that was about to unfold before all of us. All Might stared at the beast with wide eyes, or at least as wide as you can express in a way.
Does he even really have eyes anyways? All you can see are pitch black shadows covering them.
I observed closely at each movement both the Nomu and All Might did.
Every breath.
Every twitch.
Everything.
All movements mattered to me somehow.

The Nomu grabbed All Might by the arm and swung him very hard against the wall, making part of it crumble and leave a huge, round dent there. I sighed and kept watching.
Shigaraki looked around and quickly noticed that there weren't any more loud noises from a far when the students were actually fighting.
I caught on to that too as soon as he tapped my shoulder.
I looked around closely and saw a red haired boy running at us with full force.
Kirishima.
His quirk was to make his skin harden, like one of a rock's. It was a very interesting quirk in fact.
When he came at me, I easily dodged a punch he threw at me out of the blue.
I noticed his suit had some metal on them, so I could make him float.
My normal quirk could be easily disguised as telekinesis when in reality, it's the manipulation of magnetic fields. I wanted to give it a cool name since no one has a quirk like mine that I know of.
'I'll give it some thought after the fight.' I thought to myself.
I quickly activated my quirk and lifted Kirishima up, high into the air. He flailed his arms around and looked from side to side, not really expecting that to have been my attack.
"You think you making me float is a great attack?! You got something coming your way!" He moved around, but to no avail could he land on the ground to hurt me.
Meanwhile this dumb fight I was having was going on, the Nomu was beating All Might up as well as the other way around, but more of All Might being beat up than the Nomu. Meaning my plan was going perfectly.
I got bored with the talkative red headed boy, so I flung him hard across the room.
I have no idea if he was okay or not. But that is none of my concern at this moment.

More students approached me.
Uraraka, Kaminari, Momo, Mineta, Mina, Jirou, and the rest.
Two were missing though.
I didn't really care to who they were, just that they watched their symbol of peace die.

Just like the old me.

I sighed and asked Shigaraki to go call Kurogiri to open up the portal in a few. I would be taking care of these steppingstones in my- our- perfect plan to defeat AllMight once and for all.
I lifted as many as I could with my quirk and threw them away.
Some fought bravely, and some did....not.
Each quirk was magnificent in all the ways they worked. Each attack! Each movement! Each level of strength! Both weak and strong!
I wanted to see every small detail!
Each weakness!
It was so... so... beautiful!
Indescribable.
It was a flash of colors from each attack, right before my eyes that I deflected with mild ease yet I still put up a fight.

I never felt so alive.

I ended the fight by injuring most of them to a careful extent. Very few brokenbones, maybe a few concussions, a bunch of cuts and bruises. It was interesting how they could all get back up again while still in so much pain.
I backed up for a second and put out my hands in a "taking a picture" position.
"W-Who are you...?" Asked Momo as she coughed some blood.