chapter 1-Double date

Canada and Ukraine had been in a relationship for years, and always go on a date after their family problems. Ukraine and Canada already know that their brothers are together for only a shot time.

On 8:46 am on a Saturday, Canada called Ukraine on a date. "I'd loved to but Russia told me we're going out", Ukraine replied. That one second Canada just thought of an idea to have a double date.
"Hey Ukraine I was think about having a double date I could bring Ame with me hehe", Canada said to Ukraine. "That's a great idea, but we'll just keep it a secret for now and we'll surprise them later".

Both of them agreed to surprise their brothers.

7:30pm

Ukraine and Russia were just walking outside, and saw from the distance were Canada and America. "Ugh that lil SHIT (America) IS HERE"! Russia said.
Ukraine ran to Canada and hugs her. America and Russia stared at each other, and America walked closer to Russia and said. "Hello Russki SHIT"! Ukraine and Canada had done a dumb mistake. Russia and America fought and Canada calm them both. "Let's just uh...go out for dinner". Canada said to both of them. "Yeah GreAt", and then America wispered to Canada with anger, "WTF is he doing here"? Then Canada replied, "uhh me and Ukie were going on a date but Russia needs to come cause they were going out so we've planned a double date". Canada then give a small smile to America. "WHAT"!!! America shouted and same thing to Russia.

After explaning to both of them they all went to a dinner near by. They sat down and ordered and when to a complete akward silence. Ukraine ask America and Russia. So how did your relationship ended"? No answer for 5 second and America took a deep breath and answered.
"It's a long story but to make it short". America cut the sentence and ask Russia to answer the next sentence. Russia's face was in a serious mode and didn't answer what America said. "RUSSIA ANSWER"!!! America yelled. Russia then answered with rage. "I DON'T LOVE HIM"!... The countries around them were staring at them for a couple of seconds. Russia then continued calmly, "I was inlove with someone else". America was shocked, Russia didn't told America the reason why he broke up with him. "Oh is that why you broke up with me, and you didn't told me". America fled into tears and ran outside. Philippines was talking to Malaysia and saw America ran. "I'll come back for a momment". Phil said to Malay. Phil chased after Ame outside, and saw him crying and sitting on the dock. "Ame What happend back there"? Phil asked America. America told everything what happend. Phil said."I see, he must be sorry to what he did". "No his not," Ame replied back filled with anger, then Phil tried to calm Ame down by talking about their past relationship. Phil talked to America. "I always say to myself that love is not forever, love can break and that happend to us". America has calm down for Phil's beutiful words. "Russia didn't meant to hurt your feelings, that's why he never told you why-". America had calm down and kissed Phil's cheek and thanked her.

 America had calm down and kissed Phil's cheek and thanked her

Art by meh

Both of them blushed. They turned around and saw Russia staring at them.

Russia was jelous but trying to hide that feeling. *sigh* "Ame I'm sorry, we can still be friends". Russia then gave them a small smile.
America accepted Russia's apology, but Russia still felt angry and jelous.
Phil stood up and said goodbye. While Phil walked past Russia, Russia stare at Phil until she got to her ride. Ame just noticed Russia staring at Phil, until he figured out the reason he broke up with him. Ame stod up and question Russia. "You had a crush on Phil"? Russia turned around completely red. "Uh... n-no", Russia respond embaressedly. "I know that look I made that look before". Ame always make that look whenever his embaressed or crushing someone. Russia totally looked so red and finally told the truth..... "Y-yes I do". Both of them were silent for 5 second, both of their minds were thinking that there is a love triangle happening. America already know that Phil had a crush on him (America). Russia then had a crush on Phil and America had a crush on Russia. Both of them stared at each other for more 3 seconds, until Ukraine and Canada called them that they need to go home.

Ukraine: Brother we need to go home. Belarus texted me that they're worried about us!
Russia: Yeah yeah coming.

Russia then said goodbye then kissed America's cheek.
America blushed so hard. "Yeah see ya Ruski"...
Canada kissed Ukraine goodbye then received a call from France and UK

Canada: Hello?
UK: Nada where are you two? You two! Go home! Now! I don't want my two countries to go home late.
Canada: Yeah dad we're heading home right now.

Later...

Canada was driving at that time cause America fell asleep, but then she saw Russia and Ukraine just walking home. Canada then stopped them to give them a ride home. Ukraine sat at the front seat and Russia was at the back with America. Ukraine and Canada were talking while, Russia and America were silent at the back. America woke up and open his eyes and saw that he was sleeping at Russia's shoulder. Russia noticed that Ame moved, Ame then pretended to be asleep.

 Russia noticed that Ame moved, Ame then pretended to be asleep

again by meh

Canada stoped at the Soviet house then said goodbye one more time.

Later they've finally reached home. Nada woke Ame up that their home. Ame was still sleepy. After they went inside Ame then went upstairs and went straight of to bed. While Canada was still down stairs UK and France asked what happend that one date. Canada told everything what happened and went to the bathroom to clean her makeup. But then she saw a snake inside the bathroom then called Australia.

"AUSSIE!! YOUR SNAKE IS IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN"!!
Australia ran and apologized. "Sorry Nada he always want to wonder around the house but the bathroom is his favorite so sorry about that"." I'll make sure to keep him out the bathroom". Australia then grab her pet snake and went to her room.
After Canada washed her face, she texted Ukraine goodnight.

This is just the beginning

End of chapter 1