10 years later

(Hello this is my first story plz don't be hard on me if this is bad I want to improve for anyone that reads thanks. I will explain during the story about how I write)

Izuku is now 15 years old and close to mastering his quirk. Today is the day A.F.O is letting him join the league of villains.

                  In the living room

Izuku:Hey dad you still run the league of villains right?

Tatsumi:Yes?

Izuku:Please let me join

Tatsumi is completely shocked

Tatsumi:But why would you want to join some villains?!?

Izuku:I want to beat someone and I still didn't reveal my quirk to anyone because I don't want someone to pester me and ask me to go to U.A and I think I still can't beat him at the time.

Tatsumi:Alright you can join but dont expect me to go easy on you. You will be treated like everyone else got it?

Izuku:Ok thank you dad.

Tatsumi:And the one who will be transmitting the orders I give you will be a man named Tomura(AKA hand job)so listen to him.

Izuku:Ok. So when can I meet them?

Tatsumi:Get ready we leave in a hour.

Izuku:ok.

Izuku runs to his room and does things

Tatsumi<I hope he doesn't get in major trouble while working for me>
(When I do < on each side of sentences it means in their mind>)

                   1 hour later

Izuku:Hey dad I'm ready to go

Tatsumi:Hey calm down kiddo

Izuku:Ok ok

Tatsumi:And be careful around them.

Izuku:Got it.

Tatsumi and Izuku leave and head to the villain hideout/bar but A.F.O put a mask on before they go in.

To be continued

(Like I said in the last chapter sorry for short chapters I ran out of ideas for now but I'll try to make one tommorw as well)