⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 33⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 33 ∞༺♥༻✧

Last Time...

"GO!"

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki put a lot of effort into the wrestling match as both his and his captain's knuckles turned white and pink from the sheer and absolute strength.

The bar clients started encouraging the match to go on with them supporting who they wanted to win with energy and great amount of excitement as both Saiki's and Meliodas' hands refused to move with their opponent on the table, though the table did begin to crack from the power, force, and magic both opponents were giving off the strong amount of force contradicting each other's dire movement to win. "Come on Saiki," Meliodas cackled "I know you're stronger than me or was I just overthinking your talent,"

Customers began making bets with one another to who wins, either regretting or satisfied with their placed bets of silver and gold coins.

Saiki knew Meliodas was trying to distract him by the rude remarks, and as Saiki hates to say it was working all too well, "You're the captain I was expecting more from you," Saiki said as Meliodas's eyebrows began to deepen in either thought or anger. "Who said I'm giving you my full potential?" Meliodas says snarkily, Saiki laughs a little "Your thoughts,"

Meliodas growled as the table completely snaps as they do their arm wrestle on the tavern ground, the onlookers stepping back so they don't get hurt. "How long do you think this will last?" Teruhashi and Elizabeth asked Hawk who had the magic eye clipped onto his ear.

"Saiki's spirit is growing as well as Meliodas's but their strength and magic are deteriorating quickly, it's now a fair match and it should last at most five minutes before we find out the winner if it keeps going on like this! Oink." Hawk said truthfully as he watched in the front view of the fight.

Sweat began pouring down Saiki's and Meliodas' face and neck as they pulled at each other's strength endlessly, Saiki had never once felt this overpowered, in his life. It was truly starting to overwhelm him that someone had this close power to him, Saiki won the first match with Meliodas when they first met, he doesn't understand why he wouldn't be able to now.

Saiki held his breath as he feared that if he let go he will lose, come on, come on, do it for the dessert! he thought as he began to overpower Meliodas, so close, the bar cheered and booed as Meliodas began to lose.

Meliodas came back with an astonishing come back the tavern floor also began cracking. To Saiki, it felt like hours since they first started though it was around 2 minutes of pain and misery to the young teenage boy.

The floor shattered into wooden pieces as Saiki began to win, the strength Saiki began giving off made his wings stretch in the tavern as the drinkers looked back up from covering their face from the flying pieces of wood and their eyes sparkled in awe, from the magnificent wings behold of them.

"He's some sort of God!" one man yelled as people began to agree, "An angel!" another yelled and everyone agreed. Saiki blushed at the complements but he still focused on the arm wrestling that was now on the back of Hawk's Mom. "The Angel versus The Demon! Who will win?" one chanted as people began chanting their choice of winner.

"Angel! Angel! Angel! Angel!" half of the tavern chanted "Demon! Demon! Demon!" the other half yelled. Hawk was mixed and confused for who to cheer for, "Angel--no Demon--no Melio-Saik--" he never made up his mind.

His face turned red in concentration "Come on Kusuo!" and like that Kusuo slammed Meliodas's hand onto the back of Hawk's mom, a wave of cheering and groaning came on throughout the Boar's Hat Tavern as people went to each other to collect their money from one another.

Saiki stood up and pulled up Meliodas from the ground then fixed the floor and table by one day. "Thanks for that Saiki," Meliodas as small as he is put Saiki in a headlock, "You won after Teruhashi called your name- aye?" he snickered. "Elizabeth never called out for yours," Saiki laughed back, but Meliodas didn't respond as he continued teasing him with Teruhashi, "You're also on a first name bias?" he asked still teasingly.

"Don't you owe me?" Saiki asked, "You avoided the question?" Meliodas raised his eyebrows, "So are you," Saiki crossed his arms and stood up straight. Meliodas groaned "After we're done serving there is a 24-hour open shop that sells great pastries," he said "--on you." Saiki added, Meliodas rolled his eyes "Yes, yes." he shrugged "Say it." Saiki pressed on.

Meliodas groaned, "Fine, I will-- on me--" Saiki nodded in satisfaction and smirked, "will buy you some pastries from a nice place."

"Hey, I know you just had a large match and all but we want drinks!" A customer shouted as Meliodas nodded, "Be patient, it's coming!" he said as he and Saiki started pouring Vanya Ale and passed it to Teruhashi and Elizabeth who began passing it around.

"You and Teruhashi, huh, never expected it. You; an Emo with bright pink hair and talks with telepathy who hates attention and a literal angel, with a bright girl who people might as well call an angel with a perfect attitude" Meliodas shook his head, "Never expected it..."

"Oh? And you're any different? Meliodas; a million-year-old risen demon with 3,000 plus magical power working in a tavern and accidentally attacked a whole city when it was still the Seven Deadly Sins, and Elizabeth; a sixteen-year-old princess whose magical power is to heal the hurt...yep neither did I?"

Meliodas looked at Saiki in surprise "Where did you get that information from?" he asked, Saiki, laughed a little "You're the talkative drunk before you pass out." said laughed and poured himself and his captain a cup of Vanya ale only Saiki was rimmed in sugar and lemon. "Cheers," Saiki brought up his glass, "Cheers!" Meliodas hit his cup as a little spilled out of the cup.

Saiki sipped his and Meliodas took a few chugs, "It's been nice knowing you," he whapped an arm around Saiki's neck as he looked in the wave of drunks." Saiki smiled. "Yeah, it has been nice."

The night ended too quickly, Meliodas did end up taking him to the pastry shop as Elizabeth and Teruhashi.

Saiki had a strawberry and lemon roll, as they both peacefully walked back to the castle. They walked in together and said their bye till the morning.

Saiki unexpectedly went to sleep quickly and happily.

A.N- My next book has already been published, just click on my user if you want to read The Assassin's Teacher Saiki K x Assassination Classroom Crossover