⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 32⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 32 ∞༺♥༻✧

Last Time...

Teruhashi looked over at Saiki and she smiled, this was the happiest she has ever seen him.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki had put on his nightwear as he planned to go to sleep, though when about to get into his bed he heard a racking at the door. "Yes? Who is it?" Saiki asked the door creaked open to see it was Teruhashi once again.

"Oh hey Kokomi," Saiki said, "Hello Kusuo," She said as she began to get flustered, "Um...do you mind...if I could...I don't know- go to sleep together! No- not like that but share the same bed. I mean I slept really well yesterday and I was wondering if-" Saiki rolled his eyes. "Sure," he said as fireworks lit up in her eyes.

"Thank you," she smiled Saiki nodded. They both laid in bed, this time did fall asleep peacefully but was awoken with the same high pitched, squealing of the bone flute. "WAKE UP!" Shi stretched like a nail on a chalkboard.

"W-what," he quieted down "TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW! ARE YOU A PLAYBOY NOW? ANSWER ME SAIKI!" Shi cried as he grabbed Saiki's shirt and shook him back and forth. "No, we didn't do anything other than sleep, same with yesterday." Saiki scoffed as he got peach pants a white shirt and a tight corset.

Shi sniffled "Are you sure? Do you promise?" Saiki rolled his eyes. "Yes, now get out now." Just like that Shi quickly floated out of his room. "I'll meet you down at breakfast," Saiki said "Enjoy today, it may be our last time ever," Saiki frowned. "Yeah, I know," Kokomi said as she left the room to get changed.

Saiki put on his tavern uniform, for possibly the last time. It had the same old pinstripes with a yellowish-reddish-brown coat and pants with his bow. Saiki looked at his limiter on the nightstand. He picked it up then attached it to a chain that his let set in his pocket.

Sharply inhaling then exhaling he went to go get breakfast, where he had bumped into Teruhashi who was also walking in that direction. "Oh, hello again Kusuo," she smiled up at him. "How are you doing? I like your tavern uniform," she sighed happily.

"Very well, thank you." he said "You look nice yourself," Teruhashi blushed she was also wearing her uniform with the classic knee-high socks and shorts. "Let's finish today with a bang, we will leave tomorrow morning after our goodbyes and breakfast," she commanded as Saiki only nodded.

"Yes ma'am," he laughed as now it was Teruhashi's time to roll her eyes and lightly punched the pink-haired boy on his arm.

When they both got to the meeting room everyone was chatting unsurprisingly as the walked in, Meliodas was talking to Elizabeth and Ban, Diablo was talking with Diane, Gowther, and King, while Shi tried to explain to Hawk that was eating scraps on the floor that he really is a weak little boar and there is nothing special about him Talk about harsh Saiki scoffed as he and Teruhashi sat in front of Shi who was still on the ground.

"Diablo," Diablo looked at Saiki, "Yes, sir? What is it?" he asked, "We leave tomorrow morning after breakfast, understood?" Saiki asked Diablo nodded "Yes, sir, understood." and turned back to his conversation with Diane, Gowther, and King.

"So Kusuo," Teruhashi started up, "Does anyone else other than me, of course, know about your abilities?" She asked. "Unfortunately yes, more than just you." Saiki said "In my family, my parents, brother, and grandparents-" Saiki said "No cousins, aunts or, uncles?" Teruhashi asked yet again.