Prologue

(Hello this is my first story plz don't be hard on me if this is bad I want to improve for anyone that reads thanks. I will explain during the story about how I write)

Tuesday 4:27pm its just like every other day but its day that izuku will learn what his quirk is.

Izuku P.O.V

Izuku is in his room playing with his toys.

Inko:"Izuku can you come to the couch?"Izuku:"ok I'm comimg."

Izuku runs down.

At the couch

Tatsumi and Inko are sitting on the couch.

Tatsumi:"hello son." Izuku Runs and hugs Tatsumi.

Izuku:"Hi dad."

Tatsumi hugs him back.

Tatsumi:"can you sit down please?"

Izuku:"Ok." Izuku sits down

T and I:"We have something to to tell you before we tell you what your quirk is...."

Izuku:"which is?"

Inko:"I am a retired villain who has committed many crimes...

"Tatsumi:"I am the villain know as All for one which you know has and still is committing crime..."

Izuku is completely shocked from the news.

Izuku:"but why...?"

Inko:"At the time I was running into problems with money and other things and at first I tried stealing from people but failed and instead I was robbed then I tried to rob some one again they were one of your father colleagues and after a few things they recruited me then it paided good so I stayed but as I said I retired because near the time when I retired I was with your father and he wanted me out so I wouldn't get hurt."

Tatsumi:"Mine is a very long story for another time."

T and I:"We are very sorry for hiding this from you we hope you forgive us."

Izuku:"Why would I be mad you two only did what you had and have to do."
Izuku smiles. Tatsumi and Inko both hug him.

Tatsumi:"Why dont we see what your quirk is?"

Izuku:"ok."

Tatsumi puts his hand on Izukus chest and looks at what his quirk is.

Tatsumi:"And your quirk is 'Evil sun'.

Izuku:" 'Evil sun'?

Tatsumi:"It is were black hot flames cover your arms and it gives you a power and speed plz be careful with it."

To be continued

Sorry for a short chapter plz remember this is my first story if there needs improvement anywhere plz tell me and thank you for reading