⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 29⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 29 ∞༺♥༻✧

Last Time...

Meliodas stopped at the front of the gate and turned towards his group. "Well, this turned out to be an adventure." he smiled widely

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki stepped into Camelot with awe. Even though he has been in Camelot before when dodging the Seven Deadly Sins which are now the Eight Deadly Sins he never actually got a full look of Camelot.

Saiki touched his neck, the wolf necklace somehow still around his neck, though when he looked down the necklace was now rusty. He remembered how he got it; by scamming off a seller, it was a bittersweet feeling.

"Wow!" Shi looked around the area, scaring multiple civilians, "This town is not as disgusting and run down as last time I looked at it...and that felt like a bazillion years ago!" he laughed.

"To the castle!" Meliodas cheered pointing to a gold looking castle.

~

To Saiki walking to the castle was the absolute worst part of everything he's ever done until this point in his life. He got angered glares by men as he walked and occasionally talked to Teruhashi, while others murmuring gossip to each other about Saiki. He didn't know what was worse.

"Better put that wolf on a leash, you don't know when he will attack!" One man yelled out, he got shouts of agreement. Saiki ignored it, as so did everyone else.

"Bet you a gold coin that he was trained to come into the public." Cackled another man, others laughed with him. Saiki glared though that only made him laugh harder. "He looks like he's gonna bite me! Little lady, hold your dog down!" He called out to Teruhashi, who turned her face and huffed in anger and annoyance.

As they turned a corner he heard a woman's voice."Sweetie, step back, that could be a demon hound from all we know" she then pulled her son behind her. The little boy still peaking his head from around her skirt."I agree with your mother, have you heard of the demon hound in Houndsworth." the father said, the boy made an 'eep!' sound then fully went behind his mother's skirt.

"No wonder he's a Sinner, just look at him." Saiki only scoffed. What was that supposed to mean? For the most part, Saiki looked like a normal citizen, well, excluding the rip sweatshirt and wings sticking out of his back, and not to mention that he had a wolf tattoo on his right wrist, but excluding that he was completely normal in looks.

"Look at those wings! I'll be a rich man if I get my hands on those wings. Like the fairies." Both King and Saiki perked up. Both looking equally angered at the man. "Let me just touch them," the man said reaching forward but stopped by his hand being moved.

Saiki looked over to see Shi and Diablo in between himself and the man. "I will ask you to refrain from doing that, Saiki is my master, and to ever does any sort of harm to him will be severely punished," Diablo spoke loudly and clearly to everyone. "Am I made understood!" he yelled to everyone in the street. He got various nods, "Good!" Shi cracked a smile, "We wouldn't like your limbs being torn off," Shi then ripped off his right arm and threw it into the large crowd. Getting various screams before someone threw his arm back to him.

The rest of the walk was silent for everyone, especially the people in the crowds. "Diablo," Saiki turned and looked at the armored knight, "I told you to stop considering me as your 'master'" Diablo looked at Saiki, "Saiki, you have a misunderstanding. You told me to stop calling you master. But you are my master by the gods. You cannot not be my master," Saiki rolled his eyes and looked straight ahead.

The castle was shimmering. But so was his limiter.

Sorry for the short chapter, more will be out soon!