⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 25⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 25 ∞༺♥༻✧

Last Time...

 Saiki stood up as he walked out of the woods as he tucked the limiter into his blue suit and began to walk out of the forest.

With Saiki (Third-person Limited)

It was an early morning for Saiki, Shi, and Diablo, by the time the small group of three had completely the bug (and probably Kappa) infested woods. "Do you think people can see you now?" Saiki asked as he used clairvoyance to find the tavern. "I'm not sure, we were promised a physical when we get to your land, and all we have to do here is protect you. So we will see when we get to the tavern." Diablo replied knowledgeably. Saiki nodded simply in response. "Whoo!" Shi screamed to the open land. "I'm-we're gonna become a physical!" he continued to yell as he did spirals throughout the air.

"Yes, that's what we were told," Diablo agreed. Though he was also cracking a smile on the surface. "I found them," Saiki spoke up from the group. "The Tavern is 18 miles straight ahead," Saiki said as he pointed to the direction. "Ugh, do we have to walk?" Shi asked. "Well you can float, I can teleport, and Diablo can make portals, so..." Saiki spoke shaking his head by Shi's stupidity.

"Oh yeah! Saiki, mind teleporting us?" Shi begged. Saiki only nodded. He grabbed onto one of Shi's wrist, hating the bony texture and grabbed onto Diablo's wrist as well, also hating on the texture of metal, leather, and bone on him.

It didn't take long for Saiki to teleport to the tavern on the back of Hawk's mom. Inside he heard the thought of everyone excluding Merlin. Saiki took a shaking step towards the door. He turned to Diablo who only nodded to make Saiki proceed forward. Saiki nodded back and lined his lips. He then opened the door into the tavern grabbing the attention of everyone inside.

Saiki stopped for a moment but then continued to walk in. When he stepped in everyone was silent, tears stained most everyone's faces. "Hello?" he broke the quiet. "Saiki!" Teruhashi yelled in cracked sobs. She then gripped onto his neck and gave him a hug. "I missed you, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" she yelled and cried nonsense to him. Saiki did return the hug as it only lasted a few more seconds before everyone else did. Hawk at his feet and Gowther awkwardly trying to fit in by patting the back of Saiki.

"Awe, he has a girlfriend...stupid ladies man..." he cooed but mumbled the last part. "Ah!" Teruhashi jumped back and grabbed a pit that was left on the table by Meliodas since no one wanted to eat his food. "W-what are you?" she continued to shriek. "Wait..." Shi and Diablo turned their attention to Teruhashi, "You- you can see us?" He asked. Teruhashi just stayed quiet with a silent nod,

"Oh my god!" Shi squealed like a schoolgirl. "She...Did you...I'm physical!" Shi flew around the room with his flute playing random songs. "Diablo!" Shi stopped and turned towards the group on the other side of the room. "Can you see him?" he asked. Everyone once nodded in the current shock.

Shi then let out a squeal and picked up Diablo flying him around the room even though he was told to stop multiple times. By then time Shi calmed down the group began to ask questions.

Hawk started with an 'oink' "How are you alive? We saw you die after being crushed by the bookshelf." he asked "I am able to remove my spirit from my body." he answered quickly to which Meliodas came up with a question as well, "Where were you?" Shi then pipped up on this question seeing that Saiki didn't fully know the answer.

"We were in Limbo, a place for people who aren't good nor bad. So like a neutral bad," Shi explained carefully to Meliodas and the group. "Saiki...what are you?" Teruhashi asked quietly. "I am the angel of death and chaos-" 

"Though I was listening in to the other's conversation he was only placed in that position because he was powerful and the gods, angels, and demons, wanted them on their side and not the human's...okay continue" Shi nonapologetic interrupted. "Yes, as well as I am a psychic," he inhaled and exhaled quietly waiting for anyone to speak up.

Ban did though pipe up "Drinks for Saiki's return," he yelled and got cheers from everyone else.

Ban quickly made better food than Meliodas as Diane threw Meliodas' tavern cooked meal in the trash. Saiki set out cups and poured ale as Teruhashi took them to the table, she even got out of her comfort zone a little and took some ale as well, though she watered it down a little for her own sake.

"Cheers!" Meliodas raised his cup "Cheers!" they all yelled in the room and began to drink. (Or tried Shi's ale went right through his bones.)

I hope you liked today's chapter as I am currently editing the other chapters to clear things up.