~Don't Be Scared~ 4

Poland's POV: 

"Hmm look's like someone is still sleeping..."

I Mumbled as i stood up from the chair, I then went upstairs and went to Philip's Door.

"Phil? You awake dude?" I Said as I knocked on the door.

I Was getting a bit disappointed and directly went inside Philip's room to wake him up, I sat on his bed near him and tried waking him up gently.

"Mmm... Five more minutes..." Philip said.

"But its already 8:32 AM..." I Responded with a plain face.

Philip slowly rise'd up from the bed while i stood up and opened to door to go back downstairs, After that, I sat down to the table and continued to eat Breakfast.

Philippine's POV: 

After Poland woke me up i stood from the bed and stretched my arms and legs, after that i went downstairs to eat breakfast with them.

-30 Minutes Later-

After we were done eating i decided to go out and visit America's House, But first i went to the shower to take a bath, After that i went inside my room to change my clothes and after i was done changing i went downstairs to go out, i wore my shoes and went outside, The fresh breeze... The beautiful Sunshine! I Ran and took a left on the road.

"PHILIP! WAIT!" Poland shouted at the front door of the house.

But i didn't bother and kept running.

-18 Minutes Later-

I was panting and really tired after running to fast... So I'm just gonna walk... 

-Another Few Minutes Later-

I Saw America's House from the distance, and i was really happy! I Went to his front door and rang the doorbell.

America's POV:

I Was just about to sit on the sofa to watch TV by myself because Germany and Russia are going to visit Vietnam and Albania and they will be staying there for a 2 days or so... When i heard the doorbell rang.

"H'm? Who's there?" I Went to the door and asked.

"It's me! Philip!" Philip answered.

I Was so glad the loneliness and boringness will be gone because Philip is here.

I Opened the door and let Philip in.

"Wait where are the others...?" Philip asked curiously

I Answered "Well their going to visit Vietnam and Albania and stay in their house in 2 days or so..." I said as i sat down on the sofa.

"Wait so you're alone in here?" Philip said.

I Nodded.

"Soo... By the way why did you-" Philip didn't let me finish up the sentence when he hugged me unexpectedly.

"Don't worry! I'll stay with you until they come back!" Philip said to me with a smile

I Smiled back and hugged Philip back.

"Erm... As I was saying, Why did you come all the way to here?" I Asked

"Oh i just want to hang out with you" Phil answered me 

"Ooooh ok" I Answered back to Phil

We talked and laughed for hour's as we watched TV.

-2 Hours Later-

"Hey America?" Philip asked me.

"Yeah?' I Answered.

"Can we get some snacks to eat? I'm hungry..." Philip said as his stomach grumbled a bit.

I Giggled and said "Oh sure! I have some in the Fridge!"

Philip stood up and went to the fridge to get some snack's and went back to the sofa and continued watching TV as we both ate some food.

I Guess Philip really cares about me...?

__________________________________________________________

Here is the new part and i hope you like it UwU

-Jhosrell