⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 23⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

By then Saiki pulled away, he had to get back to Teruhashi before it was too late, he needed to get home.

With Saiki (Third-person Limited)

Saiki did fortunately for him went to bed after his clairvoyance. He didn't like how he saw what other's thought to be his dead body being dragged around then abandoned in a forest. Including so Saiki didn't know how to get back nor what the time difference was from where ever Saiki is at to Britannia where the Boar's Hat would constantly travel across to sell ale.

Saiki, just as planned was woken up at 9:30 in the morning by the highest pitched played by a bone made flute imaginable. "Get up!" Shi yelled as he hit a high pitch on his flute. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, now could you shut up?" Saiki growled as he swung the covers off himself and placed his feet on the wooden floor.

"Yeah...no." Shi bluntly said as he pushed Saiki into the bathroom. "Take a shower, you reak of death." Shi continued to push Saiki into the bathroom. "Ghost can-?" Saiki began to ask but was cut off "Yes ghosts can take showers, do you think we just have showers for decoration. Now go I don't want you to see me like this," Shi cried at the end.

Saiki didn't notice until now that Shi was talking about his hood as he covered his face that was now in place from the very early morning. The hood was not fully sewed on fo it showed his boney and hideous neck, which Shi was (rightfully) embarrassed of.

Saiki stretched until he heard a satisfying crack of his bones. He turned on the shower as he let hot steam take over the room. He then took off his black tank top and gray sweat pants and put them into the cabinet which took the clothes by teleportation the moment Saiki closed the cabinet door.

Saiki happily stepped into the steaming hot shower. He dipped his face into the water soaking up all the quietness except the water hitting the bottom of the tub and the ever so quiet weeps of Shi. Saiki ignored the last part, if it wasn't yelling into his ear he was fine. To Saiki, it's felt like he has been in Britannia for years, though in truth it's been around a week possibly two since a large portion has had him knocked out.

Saiki finished the shower only ten minutes later as he grabbed a towel that was being hung on the door. Saiki wrapped the soft clean towel around his body and stepped out letting the remaining water in his hair roll down his back.

He calmly dried himself off with the occasional yelling to Shi to 'Cry with his inside voice' (Good job if you got the reference) but other then that it was peaceful just like Saiki would have liked it. Would. Now it just felt weird with no bickering from the sins at 6 in the morning, plus Saiki missed his ale. Saiki would drink ale like it was water in the mornings. Yeah sure, it was slowly internally killing his liver, but he took back time so it was no harm to him.

Saiki went into the cabinet and found his new clothes, which were better than the ones he had a while ago. Now he wore different shades of blue except for his white undershirt, it also had a blue ribbon around his neck though he placed it loosely to not strangle him.   

Saiki now stepping out of the bathroom saw Shi on the couch, now fully calmed down as his hood was now perfectly stitched back into place

Saiki now stepping out of the bathroom saw Shi on the couch, now fully calmed down as his hood was now perfectly stitched back into place. "You know, you deserved that," Saiki chuckled as Shi snapped his head towards him. "Nuh uh," he deflected Saiki's words like a child.

"Diablo is the most respectful Shinigami I've ever met. I only met one other Shinigami and that's you." Saiki pointed out. "Well, I'm so sorry your majesty in all his blue blood honor. I just like the fun in things," he said back as he seemed to be decorating the tips of his fingers like fingernails.

Saiki shook his head as he playfully bickered with Shi until Diablo came to escort him to breakfast.

~

"I don't get it," Shi complained as he stepped into the hallway with Diablo and Saiki. "why don't I get any cool jobs with your sword." Diablo made the portal then looked over to Shi. "It's a katana and for the fact, I am more responsible than you, plus you have your flute," Diablo said as he laughed in the back of his head that he had a dangerous and murderous katana while Shi was placed with a high squeaking boned flute.

"Now let us go," he hesitated to bow but stopped himself as a reminder from three in the morning of that day. Saiki stepped in right on time as so did the other demons and angels. They all went to different places then hours before, now Glore and his dragon sat at the head, with Dia, Marr, and Isax to his left, and Kira, Zairo, and Saiki to his right, Saiki sitting at the far end with Isax in front of him.

"Shinigami Ako," Glore called as a shinigami in full head to toe stepped to the other end of the table 

Saiki was one of the closest to the Shinigami, though Ako sent no harm from his little but current thoughts

Saiki was one of the closest to the Shinigami, though Ako sent no harm from his little but current thoughts. "Good morning," Ako's voice echoed through the room "how may I help you?" she asked. "Give us today's list of meetings," Glore commanded. "Of course," she bowed then took a few stepped back.

She brought out her hook and raised it, then she slashed the hook to one side diagonally, thus creating a sort of rip in the air where a paper came out. Then like that the rip in the air disappeared. She took the paper in her hands as she read, though it wasn't much.

"Today the psychic Kusuo Natsu Saiki, Wolf sin of Deceit and angel of death and chaos, has been called to see Goddess Tsukiyama goddess of the stars and earth." Ako stepped back. "Is that all?" Glore spoke as he fed meat to his pet laying on his shoulder. "Yes, sir."

"Very well," Glore said as Ako stood with the rest of the escort and personal Shinigamis. "What's with all the titles?" Zairo asked Saiki. Zairo was on Saiki's left so he couldn't get out of the question. "Those are the alias I go by," Saiki said, Zairo a boy who seemed very young just nodded. Breakfast was eaten in silence.

When Glore called everyone away to their Shinigami, Ako pulled Saiki back with Shi and Diablo. "Let us go to the Goddess." She said as she opened the portal.

Saiki walked in to see a lady near the roof, dangling on what looked like a moon. "Why, hello Saiki." she smiled "Let's make a deal."

PLEASE READ

A.N- So on June 12 I will stop posting till over the 21st of June, I have to go to an overnight event and no computers/phones or devices such as those are allowed. I'm just telling this to you all now so I don't forget later.