I'm tired of you...

Philippines pov:

I was sitting on a log peacefully in the garden feeling relax and calm looking at the flowers that littered all over the garden I breathe while smiling "what are you doing here Philip?" I heard America behind me.

"just here sitting isn't it obvious?" I said looking gently at him he shrugged "well it is a fine day I  have to admit" he said he went close to me and held his hand up in front of me "do you want to have a walk with me?" he said smiling I took his hand and stood up.

"why certainly sir" I joked mimicking a British accent he chuckled at my attempt "its a pleasure as well sir" he mimicked as well smirking. 

"were such children" I giggled we walked around in the big wide garden looking at flowers "I mean we're still young," he said "yes but in human age" I replied back. 

I stopped walking when I saw a bunch of Sampaguita flowers almost in front of me I went close to it wanting to hold it.

"what kind of flowers is that?" he asked me I looked at the Sampaguita flower in my hand smiling softly "it's a Sampaguita flower Ame," I said to him he took the flower out of my hand gently "you seem to like it" he said "is this your national flower?" he asked curiously.

"yes for some reason there's something about it that makes me want to hold it close all the time..." I looked again at the patch of flowers "what do you think that it symbolizes?" 

I shrugged "I think that it symbolizes freedom and hope," I told him "how do you think of that?" I thought about it for a moment "when my family is still around we always make flower crowns out of it my dad said to me this flower can last without water" I continued...

 "that time I felt...i don't know...free and hopeful as a child" Ame looked at me sadly "what about now?" he asked me...

I look down sadly but still smiling"I don't know..." I said Ame looked at me for a second... "can...you teach me how to make a flower crown?" he asked I looked up to him and I notice him smiling bashfully I can't help but smile cheerfully "sure" 

I taught him how to make a flower crown while sitting down at the soft grass we chatted and laughed and being so stupid with each other constantly.

"and...done!" I said I looked at Ame who's done as well "so..." Ame started "are we gon-" I cut him off when I put my flower crown at him he looked at me in surprise "there! it suits you" I smiled at him. 

I notice his face go red slowly but smiled "thanks I like it," he said gently touching the flower crown in his head "your welco-" I was cut off when Ame put his flower crown on my head as well "now it's perfect" he said chuckling. 

I blush furiously Ame noticed it and smirked " come on it looks good on you don't be embarrassed about it~" he teasingly said to me I stuck out my tongue at him "whatever" I huffed he only chuckled. 

"but seriously this flower really reminds me of you," he said looking at me I smiled at him "what do you mean by that?" 

he looked at the grassy ground," you said this flower has something that makes you want to hold it close right?" I nodded "well..." he started

"you're doing the same thing to me..."

                                                                                                          .