⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 22⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

"Good night, I'll see you all tomorrow for breakfast."

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Everyone then stood up and went into different directions of the room. They either went with their own Shinigamis that lead them through a portal like Saiki's or they left to go through a hallway in which they must have lived at "Saiki," Diablo said Saiki looked over to him as Diablo once again bowed respectfully to Saiki, "right this way please." he signaled to the galaxy like portal he had once again created. Saiki now not hesitating stepped into the portal with the Shinigamis tagging behind him.

Saiki stopped at his room's door the only door in the corridor.   

"Good night, I will escort you tomorrow to breakfast and if the gods choose, to them as well," Diablo said bowing once again. "No need to bow," Saiki told Diablo "But-" Diablo was about to speak back.

 "Yeah, yeah, we get it now, Diablo no bowing got it now shoo." Shi disrupted Diablo. Diablo had put a strong grip to his katana, then sharply pulling it out. The katana was very clean and seemed to be new as Saiki saw his reflection in it. Before Shi even knew what Diablo was about to do, Diablo had sliced off Shi's head and the hood of his cloak off. Saiki looked semi-shocked at Diablo's sudden outburst before Shi began to speak once again. 

"Hey! What was that all about? Do you know how much time it will take me to sew back on my hood? Not to mention my head?" Shi yelled. Though Diablo just ignored him walking away before creating a darker portal. "Hey, don't ignore me!" but by then Diablo was long gone. Shi mumbled some curses under his breath as he rolled his head on the floor as he entered the room Saiki opened.

"Can you believe him?" Shi growled as he somehow got his head onto the dirty years' old couch. "Yep," Saiki said boringly but smiled a little at the events that had just occurred as he stepped into the bathroom to change out of his overly nice clothes into something more comfortable. Set on the bathroom's cabinet on the right of the shower read. 'Clothes Rack Transport' Saiki opened it up to see a pair of gray pants and a tank top inside neatly folded.

On the side, it also had a note card " 'Descriptions: Twice to three times a day Clothes Rack Transport will deliver by 'apport'-ment'  to your cabinet. It will choose your style and size to the users automatic liking, remember to put your used clothes back inside.' " Saiki read aloud it seemed reasonable. He took down the black tank top and pants while changing out of his dress clothes and putting them inside the wooden cabinet.

He then put on his night clothes and stepped out of the bathroom. "It's around 2:30 in the morning, wake up at 9:50 so Diablo will pick us up at 10:30," Shi grumbled as he stitched his hood. His head still not in place.

Saiki nodded, as he went to the unmade bed and closed his eyes, but never fell asleep. He had a bad gut feeling on what was going on with the Sins, Teruhashi, Hawk and Elizabeth. So before he fully went to bed he used Clairvoyance.

He didn't like what he saw.

He heard Teruhashi yelling and crying as she saw Saiki's dead physical body being pulled outside and dragged into the woods by Diane and Gowther, as King and Hawk tried to calm her down. Even as his body was left to decompose in the forest as Diane and Gowther walked away with tears down the shrunken giant's face he could still hear Teruhashi's screams.

By then Saiki pulled away, he had to get back to Teruhashi before it was too late, he needed to get home. 

A.N. - Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you did like the story anyway. 

Life's been going on so it has been kinda hard to update.

Thank you, readers and I hope you still liked today's chapter