Airport time but with a child

Philippines pov:

I was at my house packing my stuff in my suitcase feeling a little bit excited not gonna lie...

"toothbrush check...clothes, hoodies check..."

I went on and on... I was looking at my drawer trying to find something suitable for cold temperatures we are going to Canada's country for a month so it's obvious that it will be cold until I saw something familiar...

it's a red old handkerchief it's my dad's and martial...

I looked at it for a moment I remember when my father disappears its the time where America took over my country...I remember that America is the one who gave this handkerchief to me saying

'your father is a strong man I have to admit...'

and that's when I realize he's not coming back...

I snapped out of my thinking and looked at the handkerchief again I smiled softly its been a long time since I wore this...sometimes I see this a reminder of the past when empire Spain colonized me and that's where I met Spain but of course, we fought till we have our freedom but empire Spain sold us to America and I was the only one left in my family...

when he lies about giving me independence and wanting to have full control over my country he won't do it without a fight...

I argue...

 I fought...

 I prevail...

 we made our sacrifices and yet...

 we lose because of our childishness...

 that's when I realize you're not always going to win in this story...

but nevertheless, America at least has some sort of respect for my country when he colonizes me but that doesn't change the fact he killed a lot of my people...

I put my handkerchief down softly in my suitcase its time to wear this in a very long time...

after I was done packing I grabbed my black long sleeves and dark brown jeans I took my phone with me and went outside with a suitcase it's such a nice day to walk alone and think...

 or have a chat with somebody I looked around seeing people walking around with bright smiles and seeing children playing around with each other giggling without a care in the world...

I only smiled softly at them I wish I were them, to be honest without stress without problems without this without the past hunting me all the time when I sleep without blood and death on my childhood but of course...

that's just wishful thinking this is the reality I have to deal with, all I can do now is see a brighter future for my country...

"Magandang Umaga Po!"(good morning!) I heard people yell at my direction I smiled and children are waving at me too and smiling happily my heart grown warm I smiled at them "Magandang Umaga rin sainyo po!" (good morning as well!) I yelled back at them waving

I called a cab when I was on the sidewalk "saan po?"(where to?) the cab driver asked "malapit lang sa airport dito po."(the closest airport here please) I said politely to him he only nodded with a smile and drove off

I was sitting at the cab with my suitcase texting Russia for some reason

                                                                  Slav man