workaholic

Philippines pov:

I sat in my brown desk feeling tired and sleepy it has been a year since the drug war and it has gotten better at least... it's more peaceful here than ever but I'm having another problem when it comes to China, his stealing my territories even though it's obviously mine not because it's closed to me its because it's been in my care since I found it and I won the court of law and yet his still stealing the Philippines sea aswell, Vietnam is having trouble too because of this...

I sigh feeling the overwhelming stress again I grab my coffee wanting to be less tired and more energetic...

"puta, nakakapagod ito..." (shit, this is so tiring...) I breathe, I sat down my coffee gently feeling a little bit energetic I looked at the pile of paperwork in front of me my tired eyes closed for a moment feeling tired again 'I guess coffee is not working out for me...' I put my elbow on my desk and my hands on my face ' i used to be so energetic and bright what happened?' I understand work is work, sacrifice is a sacrifice I'm not whining just because of this I've been through worse than this...

I put down my hands again on my desk its 4 am in the morning and I'm still not done yet but being a third world country its surprising that there still hanging on besides My history is full of blood and death it shows that I'm strong enough and my people as well, I breathe again, I took the paper works in front of me and I started working again...

Malaysia pov:

I was at the kitchen cooking breakfast it's 4 am and I'm already awake surprisingly, I went to the living room sitting down at the couch waiting till breakfast is done I open the t.v trying to find something entertaining to fill my head before going outside to do work like every other country---or human for exact...

if I'm gonna be honest I'm freaking stress as well like come on who isn't? I have no time to hang out with Philip and Indo or out of any countries in general and I heard in other neighboring countries close to me are having problems with China I have to admit me too but not as much as Philip and Vietnam there very close to China and their seas are being stolen by China and land as well... 

I talked to Philip last month and he said 'if he gets out of line I'll declare war on him' and it surprised me. Philip was never the person to declare war, ya his been through war in many times like I do and he did declare wars in the long past but Philip today seems like the person who never threatens anyone but after the drug war he change its not bad or anything he became stricter more independent and more like ' I'm doing this for my people I don't care what consequences will come if my people can live in paradise then that's something I should reach between my grasp' he said that in an interview once...

 I even asked him if he hates China he replied to me 'me and China have a love-hate relationship I never hated him but its hard if his acting like this to us just because he wants a couple of lands' and I have to agree China is very powerful than us I have to admit, but in my opinion his doing harm than good but what can we do?...

I heard a beeping sound that meal is ready I stood up to the kitchen putting my breakfast at the table it's quite lonely without someone to talk to when I heard to phone rang...

Indonesia pov:

I was tapping my pen on to my desk feeling bored as hell I do have work but it's quite minimum today I can do it tomorrow though...

 it's quite tiring when people always expect you to be the next superpowered country in 4th place and its a good thing for my people and me as well all the hard work paid off but at the same time its lonely without the crew...

 I'm always trapped between work and errands but now when I have little work I can give it to my vice president to do it and take a month off to another foreign country with the crew I was planning this since yesterday when this China problem roamed around why not at least relax for a bit its been a month since I got in contact with Malay especially Philip...