⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 20⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

"Saiki Natsu Kusuo" a man on a high bench called his name "You have been given the full opportunity to be a full Angle of Death and Chaos"

With Saiki (First-Person Limited)

I try to look at the man who had called my name, but when I looked up to meet eyes with him,  his face was covered by cigar smoke. "May I decline?" I say as politely as I could muster. The whole room gasped, "A-are y-you c-c-c-crazy?" the man said barely able to prosses what I intended. "This is an opportunity given to you by the gods!" he shouts his puffs of smoke getting heavier the angrier he gets.

"Being one with the gods could get you anywhere, and as we saw only a few days ago. You wanted to get back home," the man said as his puffs calmed down. I internally sighed, I did want to get home. "Fine. Yes, I do accept the offer of becoming the Angle of Death and Chaos," I say. A smile grows on to Shi's boney face as he began to play his flute, dancing around me.

"Shi the Shinigami enough," The man said sternly as I see him turn his head to me, of the shadow in the smoke."At a quarter past the rising moon we will give you your spot with the gods and angels," he said. "But now be gone!" he rose his hand and sent me into an empty room. "Well," Shi said as he looked around. "This is your home until the sun sets and the moon rises, then add 25 minutes," he says with an eye-rolling tone.

"What do ya' wanna do?" He said as he jumped on a bed like a child while playing his bone like flute at abnormally high pitches, I clogged up his flute with water as he coughed. I just shrugging and looked outside the window to see a foggy arena of the city.

 I just shrugging and looked outside the window to see a foggy arena of the city

"That's where we just were," Shi pointed out as he jumped off the bed. He pointed to a large building taller than the rest that was on my right. I just nodded and hummed, "How long are you going to have to follow me around for?" I question him.

"Forever!" he laughed, "You can't just get rid of me, I'm your guardian spirit," he said as he continued laughing. "Don't I already have one of those, Nendo's dad?" I pointed out. "No, that's Toritsuka's. That ghost just follows you around." Shi crossed his arms and looked away.

"Do you not love me," he cried though it was more of a whimper, he couldn't produce tears since he had no eyes. What did fill his eyes though were pieces of bone or stone. "That is exactly what I am saying," I scoffed at him and continue looking at the land. It was different than Japan or any place I've ever teleported to or been to.

"Well when you're done looking off into the distance," Shi rudely cut into my thoughts. "Can you peel this apple for me," he asked as he held out a red apple from his bowl. I rolled my eyes as I went into the kitchen and took out a pocket knife as I began to peel away the red part of the apple.

It was easy, but Shi was just too lazy to do it himself. I threw the apple at him which he had surprisingly not fully caught and began bounding it in his hand before he had fully gotten a grip on the apple.

"We got time to rest," Shi said as he took the couch in the corner of the room, it was dark and dusty, it had a high chance of having bugs. So I took a bed, it had all white covers but stretched across the bed was a nice orange color cover that took up the foot of the bed.

I laid on top of the bed as I closed my eyes. I didn't even notice I had fallen asleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of Shi yelling in my face, I was so startled I had punched his boney jaw. Thankfully hurting him more than what he had hurt me. "Ow," I said as he gripped his jaw. "What was that all about?" I only shrugged. "Anyway," he got over that quick. "We have to go it's already moon rise and 10 minutes," he said. "Someone will take us to our location. You have 15 minutes to get ready." Shi said. I nod as I walk into the bathroom, a pair of clothes there with my name written onto a card placed on top of the clothes.

 I nod as I walk into the bathroom, a pair of clothes there with my name written onto a card placed on top of the clothes

I take off my old clothes and store them into an empty cabinet, I put on my nicer and newer clothes. It felt better as I stretched my wings out hearing them crack into place. My left wing wasn't damaged anymore to my surprise. I took off the wrap as I stepped outside of the bathroom, with five minutes to spare.

I heard a cat-call whistle to me, I turn to see Shi who was now on the disgusting old couch. "Looking fine," he said as he expanded the word 'looking' to 'Lo-o-oking'. I rolled my eyes and angerly glared at him. He raised his hands up in defense "Sheesh sorry," then a knock came on the door. Shi smiled "Let us go," he bowed, "you are now royalty." 

A.N- I hope you liked this chapter. I don't own any pictures used