⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 19⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

Gowther and Diane were right, she didn't have anything to worry about. Saiki's a fighter and God is usually on her side anyway. 

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki a day later woke up into the tavern to thick rays of the sun that came in through a broken piece of the roof that he hadn't noticed was there until now. Confused and feeling ill but none the less a rose from his uncomfortable position of laying on his wings and sat up straight up to not hurt the wings on his back. The tavern was closed for business today by the lack of their boss and best chefs either away dealing with Merlin or in a day-long coma with a fever. Saiki stretched as he slowly got off the bed, his left wing bandaged up with red and white cloths.

Saiki got up as his right wing slowly closed back up onto his back. Saiki looked at his beautiful wings and slightly touched them. The feathers were very soft and he adored the color of black fading into a white. Picking up a spare white button-up shirt he grabbed his knife that was set on his bead side and cut two large slits in the back to fit his wings. It was difficult putting on the shirt as he had to put his wing in before he could put his arms in and with sharp pain coming from his damaged wing. He buttons up his shirt as he heads down to the tavern where he heard his friends downstairs and their thoughts.

"Saiki!" he hears his name be called, he tiredly rubbed his eyes to see that Teruhashi and King call out his names, but now his sight was a little more strange than his x-ray vision which he had gotten used to. He saw numbers above their heads with their name floating, they must have not seen it as they didn't act according to the numbers or even noticed it was there. (Like the Shinigami eyes) 

"That's my name," he says tiredly as he walks down the stairs grabbing a green apple and biting into it. "Are you okay? Shouldn't you be in bed? Are you hurt? What about your wings?" Teruhashi fills him with questions. "I'm fine I'm fine," he mumbles in a half-truth half lie moment as he takes another bite of the apple and sat down at an empty table looking at the numbers above their heads. "Saiki what are you looking at?" Diane says as she sat at the bar stood with everyone else.

"Numbers, there are numbers above your head. Orange and red," he mumbled. "Your name too," he continued looking. Then some green words came over the orange ones. for Teruhashi it read in green.

Alias: Goddess, Koko-chan, The Love of Our Life
Dislikes: Her Brother, Yuuta, ignorant Kokomians
Likes: Saiki Kusuo, her pets, riches, useful Kokomians

So it was basically a chart of who the person is. Saiki looked up getting details from the others in the room. "Hmm..." he thought out loud. Saiki then walks back upstairs to a large mirror in his room. As he stared into the mirror he also had the green and orange-red words floating above his head he couldn't see the numbers floating above his head, but he did see his name.

Alias: Ku-chan, Partner, Buddy, Sin of Deceit, The Wolf Sin, The Angle of Chas and Death.

Saiki's eyes widen as he forced himself to look away from the mirror in front of him. He was never known as "The Angle of Mischief and Death" was something he was ever known for...unless- he shook his head. It couldn't possibly be true, but it also could be, unless it was a newly given alias that gave him this power. He forced himself to finish reading.

Dislikes: Attention, Nendou Riki, Kaidou Shun, Bugs, his elder brother, plans and events

Likes: Sweets, Mother, and Grandmother, the quiet, vacations

"Are you gonna sit and read about yourself all day or what?" he heard a voice snap at him from behind. From the corner of the mirror right next to his head he saw a cloaked skeleton floating right next to him. Saiki snapped his head back to still be faced with the skeleton. "Finally you see me," it groans in annoyance. "I swear I thought you were blind." he chuckles at his own pathetic joke.

"Okay, we're gonna have to leave. Now." he bluntly said and held out his hand. Saiki shook his head quickly, he was quite afraid of this creature but he couldn't just leave. "Fine, fine," he waved his boney fingers. "I'm Shi," he introduced himself as he waved is on (By Google Translate "Shi" or "means death)

Saiki just stayed silent "Well I already know your name," Shi waved him off as he unfolded in his legs though he had a bowl still sitting on his lap. "but it's still rude not to introduce yourself." Shi growled. Saiki nodded but still was skeptical "Kusuo Natsu (That's what I'm making his middle name) Saiki" he replied blankly.

"Let's now head off," he handed his fingers to get Saiki. Saiki tried to grab on, but his fingers went right through him. "Try to make yourself dead, you've done it before, I've seen it," Shi commanded. Saiki nodded. and went to under a heavy bookshelf on the wall of his room. Saiki made the wall boards fall on him, making his spirit escape, making him a ghost, though he can still get back into his body. "Let's go," Shi said now ready as he passes through a window and grabbed Saiki's wrist.

"Let out that right wing of yours, you have to learn somehow," he said. Saiki nodded and let his right-wing expand. Even though he was more so dead, Saiki could feel the wind on his wing though still gripped onto Shi as he flew farther away from the tavern as he went up. He heard sobs from Teruhashi though that quickly disappeared as he was now completely out of the 100-meter radius of thoughts.

"Hold on tight," Shi warned as he quickly at large speed shot up. his black wings losing a few feathers. Then Shi stopped he was in the middle of a circular room a jury like so, and everyone and I mean everyone was staring at him.

"Saiki Natsu Kusuo" a man on a high bench called his name "You have been given the full opportunity to be a full Angle of Death and Chaos" 

A picture of Shi above