Chapter🇧🇳(Brunei)🇧🇳ten

The wind blew to the side as the sun sets, it's blue,yellow,pink,purple,and red colors kissed each other as the calming atmosphere surrounds two living beings sitting near the shore.

The two were holding hands as the other one was leaning on the other's shoulder.

"I miss you,don't you know po?"

The other asked as his blue color gradients with the colors that the sun was reflecting.

"I do, I also missed you too, It's been awhile when we used to trade"

The other answered laying his head over the other's head.

"When are we getting married ,Brunei?" Philippines said.

The other dozed out staring at the sun,placing his fingers on his chin. Philippines looked at Brunei waiting for his response.

" Maybe soon,Tawalisi "He replied as he entwined their fingers.

-----
The day was Wednesday, June 12 of 2XXX. The chariot of Apollo was now moving, indicating the brand new day for the little guy named Philippines.

He woke up after a memory was displayed while he was sleeping.

He remembered that touch of a hand, entwined with his—soft yet not too fragile.

That smile that made his day bright up and the looks of a king displayed on the other.

A tear went down from his cheek as he recalled the memory. That day was a beautiful day for him, him and Brunei resting on the pale white sand, watching the birds fly and the sun setting down.

Philip was still in bed,looking at the clock then stretched. That memory did him good, missing the past.

He set his eyes on the calendar making his eyes go wide. It's my birthday!he thought as his face formed a smile.

Though he was asking himself as to why he dreamt about that memory. He shrugged it off and started to look forward.

He quickly made his way to the closet, took a bath, brush his teeth and did whatever he wanted to do for this morning.

(( I really need to put that here since most of the stories I have read lack the sense of hygiene, I mean seriously the character wakes up and after that she/he takes his/her new clothes on then ate and left for school.  They always forget to take a bath, brush their teeth and groom themselves . After that the character gets complimented that he/she smells nice (┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━l┻))

He ran outside of his house, wearing his barong Tagalog ,maong pants and a pair of slippers. His smile widened as the wind kissed his skin.

Even if he's wearing barong Tagalog which is now a formal clothing in the Philippines, he still felt like this was only normal, casual, and not formal.

He started making his way to the car, at the back seat smiling at his driver, Manong Mandie.

"Maligayang Kaarawan,at independence day , Philippines°¹°" Manong Mandie said earning a wider smile from Philippines.

"Salamat°²°" he replied as he brushed his own clothes.

The driver started driving to a restaurant which serves Filipino food .
~~~ ~~~

As they stepped on the bricked made path, the Filipino saw a familiar looking flag "Ginoong Russia?" He said as the Russian faced the Filipino with a smile

"hello,sunshine"

The Filipino smiled as he felt his heart jumped up because of happiness. "Maligayang kaarawan po,I mean happy birthday!" He greeted earning a warm smile from the other " you too,Philip"

The two walked until Philip found a seat though he was stopped by Russia.

"We're not going to sit here" the Russian said as he lead Philippines to the back part of the restaurant. There were kubos surrounded by water forms where fishes swim as children threw cooked grains of rice to feed the fish.

There was one giant spot which had balloons and decorations on it. Philip was dragged by Russia who was heading towards that Kubo.

The two nations arrived — Philippines was puzzled as Russia remained calm. Suddenly Russia and Philippines were greeted by a lot of nations saying,"Happy Birthday!"

Philippines smile widened along with the Russian. Russia placed his hand on the Pilipino with a smile "Happy Birthday to us".

An hour past with them playing games,eating and more. Philippines were chatting with some of the Asians until Brunei came.

"Hello Tawalisi" Brunei said giving Philip a shoulder pat. Philip smiled with complete joy not minding the past they had.

"Hi Brunei,how are you? I haven't seen you for a while. " Philip asked as he placed his hand on the seat beside him.

"Well I'm fine" he answered as he sat next to him. Brunei's heart contracted quickly than ever, though his feelings from the past were already set behind.

"How about you?" Brunei asked placing his hand on the table, eating what ever he thinks is best for himself.

"I'm good, I hope we aren't awkward though, our past may kind of affect us" Philip said smiling awkwardly.

"Philip, leave the past behind us, make the future the best out of it" Brunei told Philip, with a sincere smile.

This also made the Pilipino smile with joy as he opened his own arms and hugged him.

The two continued talking much to their satisfactions. Until after noon came as they started to depart .

The day continued with Philip celebrating ,though little did they know that he was being watched by other countries.