⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 18⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

 It was going to kill her, but Saiki jumped in the way.

With Teruhashi (First-Person Limited)

I cried as I saw Saiki jump in front of me stopping Merlin's rain of powerful magic coming at me. A wave of energy could be felt radiating from Saiki. It was so strong that the cube I was being held in shattered that very moment thenn evaporated with a pink gas going up then fading away. I fell to the ground but Saiki didn't. He was floating mid-air, at that time the remander of the sins and including Hawk and Elizabeth came to see what was going on.

"Wow," King only said as he was on his Chastiefol. A bright light had quickly surrounded Saiki then a wave of light came at us. I covered my eyes from the bright blinding rays. Then when the lights died down, we looked up to still see Saiki. But he was different, very different.

For one he had his entire uniform top in shreds and the remaining pieces fell to the floor exposing his entire chest, his pants had become black, and most importantly he had dark wings which faded white as it went down. Black feathers were flying everywhere as Saiki was in a sitting stance mid-air staring right as us, though he seemed to be more zoned out, his eyes then shut. 

(Ignore the canvas, seat and paint pallet

(Ignore the canvas, seat and paint pallet.)

Though Saiki didn't stay up for long, as he fell down and hit the ground. With a crack coming from his back. Saiki was knocked out cold by the time I crawled over to him. "Meliodas what do we do?" I asked, brimming tears as his pulse was low. "We have to get him to the tavern," he strictly commanded. "King, carry him there, Ban stays with me so we can deal with Merlin," Meliodas said, "And Elizabeth if he is still alive, try to heal his life before." Elizabeth nodded and tears leaked from Teruhashi's eyes when Meliodas said 'if'.

"Let's go," Diane said as Gowther nodded. King picked up Saiki with Chastiefol, as we set off to the tavern as quickly as we could.

~

It was very late by the time we got to the tavern. I kept making sure that Saiki was positioned correctly so he wouldn't fall off of Chastiefol and kept checking a pulse on his neck, he has a light pulse all the way through.

Elizabeth, King, and Hawk went in. But I found a spot on the deck of the tavern. I was crying even louder than before. Diane and Gowther sat on either side of me, as Diane hugged me and said it would be okay. "I may not be able to feel feelings but now I do feel bad," Gowther said. I sniffled a little and looked up. "'Not able to feel feelings'?" I repeat. Gowther nodded.

With Teruhashi (Third-Person Limited)

"Yeah, I can't have emotions nor be attached to anyone." Gowther said "But I did in a complex way like Saiki, he was a good person. Even if he isn't from here he is going to live. He's persistent he won't just die now." Gowther said as he kicked his legs back and forth. Diane looked at him and only nodded before turning back. He then passed Teruhashi a handkerchief and went inside.

"You have nothing to worry about," he then shut the door and went inside. "So," Diane said, "what are things like where you're from." Teruhashi slowly began to talk. She and Saiki were from Japan, and how her friends and Saiki's friends would go out in all sometimes. Sometimes to ramen or to a cafe. They even went to the neighboring town to get away from her nosy and perverted brother.

She had friends and Saiki had friends. It was a nice life.

"That's nice!" Diane smiled and leaned back on the deck.

"Yeah...you could say that." They then went inside. Teruhashi went into Saiki's room where she found him in much better shape with a flue. His wings stretched out to the entire bed. Teruhashi smiled as she was thankful her friend was alive.

"Teruhashi," Gowther said, "You have a feather in your hair," he pointed to the top of her head. "O-oh thank you," she said, she took it off her head. It was soft and a light gray color. It perfectly matched the color on Saiki's wing. Teruhashi kissed the feather and put it on Saiki's bedside for good luck and left for Diane and her room.

Gowther and Diane were right, she didn't have anything to worry about. Saiki's a fighter and God is usually on her side anyway. 

A.N- Another chapter in the same day! Wow, I hope you liked it. I don't own the gif too.