⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 17⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

He turned around a smile appeared on Merlin's face, and thoughts also did, none could be positive for him...or Teruhashi.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki began to think as he walked around the tavern it was only him and Teruhashi while everyone else went to go buys products for the tavern (and Saiki) by also spreading the word around that the Boar's Hat was right outside of their town's wall.

"Saiki, are you okay?" Teruhashi asked looking up to Saiki, who continued to walk back in forth. Saiki stopped and looked at her for a second. He wasn't even thinking of what he was going to say he was just looking at her,  he then took his gaze off of Teruhashi only to nod and continue to pace around the tavern. He had to find a way to stop Merlin, he told her the truth, but she didn't like the truth nor did she accept it. She isn't even thinking of admitting she may not be right.

'I'll bringTeruhashi at sundown' Saiki remembered Merlin thinking 'If Saiki doesn't tell me the truth I would just have to kill her she is his weakness after all' Saiki visibly shuttered getting another worried look from Teruhashi. Saiki continued to think as he cleaned the mugs and plates, throwing the scraps into Hawk's food bowl which was three times his size.

Saiki continued to think as Teruhashi just sat there very uncomfortable at the silence. But Saiki didn't care and the problem he was dealing with right now is far greater than some unwanted silence. Saiki thought of many ways to stop Merlin. He could talk to Teruhashi while Merlin was planning to take her outside, but that would backfire. Not only would it make Teruhashi feel even more superior but it would also give Merlin a reason to do it at night.

Saiki continued to think non-stop. Cleaning already clean cups to make it not seem to Teruhashi that she may die as a teenager. Then only a few hours later everyone came back Merlin still with her plan. Captain said that we will open up tomorrow so we can get the inventory filled up.

Saiki took the new Vanya Ale, that came from a city called Bernia. Saiki was used to seeing the person (Or Mermaid) on the front and set it up on the racks with the rest of the newly filled cups. "Whoo! A lot of scraps now!" Hawk's high voice squealed in delights as he took down the bowl slowly but as well quickly for a small pig. Saiki shook his head "It's because Ban cooked less and Captain cooked more." Saiki said as he put the last of the Vanya ale away. They all continued to talk.

Saiki forgetting to notice Teruhashi being ushered out of the tavern.

~

It was now sunset, and while the sins continued to make jokes and drink. Saiki noticed Merlin and Teruhashi missing. Saiki quickly excused himself and went outside. He couldn't find Merlin or Teruhashi. He ran around but they weren't close to the tavern. Saiki used clairvoyance and he, fortunately, end up finding them.

But unfortunately, Merlin was using her as bait. "Merlin! What are you doing? Let me go!" He heard Teruhashi yell as she banged on the pink-purple cube. "I'm sorry Teruhashi." Merlin grimly smiled to no one in particular. "Saiki will come to rescue you."

Saiki turned off his clairvoyance. They were in the near woods around two miles from the tavern. Saiki quickly teleported over where he was now standing in front of Merlin and Teruhashi. "Now I know you can find people's location, teleport and read minds I didn't tell anyone about this and Teruhashi didn't tell you anything when we left it's the only reasonable response " Merlin explained but kept her smile high and pride. 

"Just give me back Teruhashi," he told her as he stepped near. Merlin's smile grew what Saiki couldn't believe more. "You know what I want," Merlin hissed out, and made the semi-small Perfect Cube smaller. Making Teruhashi have to get down onto her knees. She began to shake. Making Saiki grow angry, of how Merlin was treating her as the bait. "I already told you!" Saiki said angerly.

"I am a human with non-human powers. Born into the Saiki household. With human parents and a human brother." Saiki explained. "I'm telling you the truth," he begged for Teruhashi's life. "Put this on," Merlin passed him a ring. Saiki shakingly put on the ring. "Every time you lie, it will hurt. A lot," she smirked.

"Now repeat that, Saiki, what are you?" Merlin commanded. "I am Saiki Kusuo, a human with psychic powers. Born into a human family with human parents and grandparents. My brother as well human." Saiki said proudly, knowing that he wouldn't get hurt. Merlin frowned as she saw Saiki telling her the truth. Saiki tried to take off the ring. Though it found difficult. "You can't take off the ri-" Merlin was cut off by Saiki ripping odd the ring from his middle finger. Causing a splurge of blood to let loose from his fingertip.

"I am the only one capable of telling myself what I can and can't do," Saiki said

Saiki was giving her a warning. Saiki dropped the ring, then took out his wolf necklace from under his uniform that he wears even if it's not during work hours. "I am the wolf sin of deceit, and you will not control the life of Teruhashi or me," he yelled sending a full-blown attack to Merlin of bright yellow electricity. The power shot her back but it still didn't let Teruhashi out of the Perfect-Cube. But it actually got smaller.

He then heard Merlin laugh from a few feet away as she laid on side, her back facing Saiki. "You're only a newbie," she said. "I'll show you an attack," she smiled and sent a wave of magical power towards Teruhashi. It was going to kill her, but Saiki jumped in the way.

A.N~ I'm not really sure if I should continue this story, but tell me if you do. I could always work on another one, as I am planning on doing a Shounen Maid fanfiction. I hope you like today's chapter, I had extra free time so I'm doing this now.