⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 16⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

Saiki knew he didn't belong here, but he's making the best out it, so may she.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki flipped the now pancake-like batter into the air enjoying the small moment of silence as he filled his thoughts louder than the people outside of the kitchen. He put the thin piece crepe cake onto a stacked plate with identical just like it. Since he wasn't able to bake at school he could do so here in peace with not needing to worry about Hairo about putting too much flour in or Kaido putting too little sugar in, or even Mera eating all the batter.

Saiki went into the cabinets above him and looked to find something sweet, but it was all empty. Taking off his apron Saiki went back into the front. "Captain," Saiki said as he walked into the room. Meliodas turned around at the call of his 'nick-name' as you could say. "Yeah?" he asked, "Do you have anything sweet?" Saiki hopefully asked. Meliodas thought for a moment "Not here, but the next city over we can go get something. It's known for their sugar canes from a nearby stream. We can find some there." Meliodas offered.

Saiki grudgingly agreed and rolled his eyes. "Sure" he mumbled angerly, the crepes were going to have to wait. "O-oh Saiki!" Teruhashi spoke up, "I know I saw some apples and bananas, maybe y-you could use those for now." She said as in the back of her head he slapped herself for studdering. Saiki nodded and thanked her for the idea before heading back into the back.

He did end up finding two green and three red apples that were in good shape bruised a little but nothing he couldn't cut off, as for the bananas he only saw one that he found Hawk steal. Saiki just thought best to eat the five apples now or some other time and save the crepes for when he got good ingredients.

Sighing he went back where the group sat. Saiki sat at a table next to Ban as they all spoke with one another. "Saiki," Melin said gaining his attention. "I found a way to get you back home," he said pridefully. "Do tell," he made her continue. "Next time your- whatever that thing that you keep in your pocket- glows it may be some sort of signal." She explained "Maybe it will lead you somewhere to get home if you touch it, it may be a sort of device that lets you transport where ever you want," she thought out loud. "Or it could lead you to another one of those," she pointed out.

Saiki was a little taken aback, "another?" he questioned her as he heard Meliodas get up and go outside to tell Hawk's mom to start moving. "The only one who has another is my damn brother!" Saiki yelled angerly as he stood and slammed his fist onto the table breaking it into a half.

Merlin smiled, as she gained a little happiness from Saiki's anger and small temper. "Now now," she said in a fake plastic smile envolved on her face, "it was merely an idea." she stood to guard.

"Damn you..." he mumbled under his breath. "Saiki come out here!" he heard Meliodas say. Saiki only nodded to himself as he stepped outside, "Yes?" he said opening the door slightly, "Come here." he said as they stood right at the tip of the green pig's head. "Do you know where you are?" Meliodas asked him and looked up as Saiki was around Ban's hight Meliodas would have to look up to speak to him. "Someplace in England, London I'm pretty sure."

Meliodas only laughed, "Nope!" he laughed "You must be from a whole new world, most of the places you talk about I haven't heard from. I just agree with you." he said honestly. Saiki looked at him and rolled his eyes "Okay, where are we?" Saiki said, "Britannia." he spoke. "But that's not why I asked you here." Meliodas turned serious. "I heard you from inside, you spoke about your brother," he said, Saiki, a slightly surprised by how he never expected for Meliodas to act like an adult.

"Would you like to share what happened between you two?" Meliodas asked as he sat down and joined Saiki to do so as well. "Well," he started "One afternoon I was visiting my brother who lived abroad in England," Saiki started "As they day went further on I found out that he put something in my antenna," Saiki took out his limiter "that he put something to track me." Saiki went on about the fight.

Telling him that his brother and himself never really got along but did it for their mom. He told about the fight and how he got kicked out of his brothers home. He said about how when he went to the cafe, and soon blacked out. After this whole story, Saiki found himself crying. A physical emotion he never had himself feel in a long time. "I know!" Meliodas said as he stood up. Saiki looked at him. "You must still be blacked out, you have to do something to wake yourself up." Meliodas said "I'm pretty sure I'm real," he said laughing but then continued "but maybe you used your powers to generate a self-conscious of yourself here in a body that resembled close to you!"

Saiki paused for a moment, stopping himself from disagreeing. "And Teruhashi?" he asked "Oh," stopped for a moment "you must have just brought her along for no reason I suppose." he shrugged. "That could work," he said. "I just need to face something that could send me home, I could put the limiter in my head when it starts to glow and that can send me back!" he thought in a tint of joy. "Possibly," Meliodas smiled.

~

After that, the sins and 'extras' got to the next city. Saiki looked outside to see a town that he remembered...it was from the precognition he had a few days or something ago. Something was going to happen and it wouldn't-- it couldn't-- possibly be good. He turned around a smile appeared on Merlin's face, and thoughts also did, none could be positive for him...or Teruhashi.

A.N- I'm sorry for not updating. I hope you liked it anyway. I'll update more often when summer rolls around so I'll have more time to think of ideas and chapters.