⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 15⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last Time...

King just looked at him for a moment, then shrugged. Saiki was too tired to deal with anything as he fell asleep before being able to have a very much needed decent conversation. 

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

Saiki woke up to the loud shouts of Meliodas' high voice ringing throughout the tavern, Saiki could hear the groaning thoughts of everyone waking up to the rude voice calling for them, everyone was mad except for Elizabeth who seemed cheery just by hearing Meliodas' voice. Saiki sighed as he slightly raised himself off the bed, he craved some more sleep. Lately, he's been staying up throughout the day and along the nights with no sleep non-stop. Like a fox, well more like a wolf. 

And to Saiki, it was actually nice to sleep in a respectful place for once. Saiki stretched as he got out of bed. He got a newer and cleaner uniform he made himself and put it on, he touched the door handle as something had grabbed his attention. Turning over he saw King's bed still made, like no one used it at night. Still confused about where King was since he could never quickly make his bed and go downstairs without Saiki noticing. Saiki looked around his room.

He scanned the area of the small room. His eyes landing to the movement on his bed. Their, Saiki saw a peacefully sleeping King on his bed. Saiki viewed him for a few minutes in his sleeping state. But then when King began whispering Diane's name in his sleep Saiki furrowed his eyebrows then rolled his eyes. He got a glass of water that was nicely placed on the side of his bedside and through it at King.

Startling him as he shot up from the bed, then fell to the ground as he was tangled in sheets. "Get up," Saiki angerly stated as he left the room, shutting the door behind him, leaving a coloring King tangled in their shared sheets.

Saiki was the first down, he and Meliodas were the first down. "Good morning Saiki," Meliodas said as he raised a pint of beer. Saiki rolled his eyes, it was too early for him to be drinking at this time of day. "I have a question," Saiki spoke up as the room setting was quiet, everyone still upstairs. Saiki turned to him Meliodas who was sitting at the empty bar.

"How will I get home?" he asked Meliodas. Meliodas looked confused, he ever so slightly tilted his head for Saiki to explain what he was talking about. "The Eighth Law?" Saiki questioned Meliodas, in an attempt to run the blond's memory. Meliodas nodded as he picked himself off the stool and sat next to Saiki. "I'm not entirely sure," Meliodas frowned, Siki noticing that for once his silly characteristic turned serious. "I asked Merlin to give me a few ways that we could get you--and possibly Teruhashi-- back," Meliodas said placing his beer down "I didn't forget, I just didn't want the other Sins to take it too hard that you want to--" 

"Need to" Saiki cut in "I need to go home," Saiki said, "if I forbiddenly die here, I would end with no good note about my brother!" Saiki yelled as his fist slammed onto the table, slightly breaking it in the process. Meliodas innocently took a gulp of his beer, "We're trying to help, be patient. Merlin is the best person we could trust if anyone could get you back, it's her." Meliodas said truthfully.

Saiki nodded "Mind?" he pointed at Meliodas' still full glass of ale, Meliodas moved his hands in a motion proceeding him to go ahead. Saiki took the glass as swallowed it down. Finally finishing the whole glass. "Sorry," Saiki said as he whipped the beer off his upper lip enjoying the taste. Meliodas laughed "Don't worry!" he smiled as he patted Saiki on the back "You're already turning into one of us." Meliodas laughed as he took the glass into the back to get it washed.

Saiki watched him go as he began to think 'I don't wanna be like you' he frowned as he looked down. "Hey, Saiki! What's with the sad look?" Teruhashi asked as she stopped her conversation with Elizabeth. Saiki gave her a rare but empty grin "Nothing," he said. Teruhashi only nodded as she continued her conversation with Elizabeth, both in their uniforms.

Saiki shook his head as he went outside for some air. He opened the tavern door as he stepped outside. It was a horrible day, beating wind and it continuously rained, it was also foggy and Saiki could only see the leaves flying by. Saiki went into his pocket, pulling out a chain that was attached to his limiter. 'Diane said it glowed' Saiki reminded himself. 'I wonder what it meant' he only shook his head.

His hair was getting ruined in the bad weather. He stepped inside, now with everyone downstairs talking amongst themselves. "Saiki!" he heard King cry out, Saiki averted his attention to him, he was talking with Meliodas and Ban and the bar. Saiki walked over to them. "We're planning a large gathering-  a party you could say-- what do you think." King gleefully asked.

"What's there going to be?" he said as he took a seat next to Ban. "Food, events, a lot more people than usual, and we're buying a lot more ale." King listed off "I could enjoy another drink or two." Saiki shrugged, he may not be of age in Japan though now he was in a different time, different area, things change. "Now he's thinking!" Ban laughed. Saiki only smiled a ghostly smile.

"You drink Saiki?" Gowther pathetically asks from the other side of the room where he spoke to Merlin, he gained the attention of the gossiping girls. "Yeah, I do now. I don't see why not," he said, "I'll be back, I need some food." Saiki said as he began to turn into 'Chef Saiki' one of his more useful types of 'Saiki Personalities'. Saiki grabbed a Boar's Hat apron as he set off into the back.

"Saiki drinks?" he heard Teruhashi say.
"Yeah, he took all of my glass only a few minutes ago" Meliodas replies, not in the least bit worried. 
"Strange," she said "he isn't like this at home," Teruhashi said, but at that point, he had stopped listening. Of course, he wasn't like what he was back in Hidaiwakibara (The location of where the Disasterous Life of Saiki K. takes place) because he wasn't at home. He is in England, were somehow now both him and Teruhashi are now fluent in English. Of course, he was going to change in some way, she just had to get over the fact of that's life. Saiki knew he didn't belong here, but he's making the best out it, so may she.

A.N- Sorry I haven't updated in so long, things happen. Though on an important note who should Saiki fall in love with?

-King

-Meliodas
-Teruhashi

-Merlin
-Ban

?