It's Toga time

Next day, Aizawa was in front of his students at class.

"I have to tell you the real purpose of the camp, before the League of Villains attacked," he looked sideways at Himiko, who was a little uncomfortable. "Its purpose was to help you develop special moves so you could attend the provisional hero license exam."

All students were both excited and upset.

"However, there are still 10 days 'till the exam. We're gonna use that time to help you develop your moves. Go change into your gym uniforms, we're going to Gamma ground."

Izuku was thankful they weren't going to use their hero costumes because he hadn't brought Himiko to the workshop yet. That day he was going to take her there.

Once changed, Aizawa took them to the training grounds. They met All Might, Midnight and Cementoss there.

"Good morning, shounens and shoujos," greeted All Might. "Today we're going to carefully watch your quirks and guide you so you can create your special moves."

"Boys and girls, I created this place with my quirk and I can control it to adapt to any quirk," Cementoss commented and smiled. "You can go all out."

When the students heard that, they were thankful they didn't have to hold back.

"Alright, Cementoss will guide each of you to your own space, Midnight, please go around helping the students," said Aizawa and then looked at Izuku. "Midoriya, come with me please."

Himiko looked worried at Izuku and took his hand. He gave her a smile and told her to not worry.

"Yes, momma caterpillar?" asked the boy once the teacher had taken him a bit far from the rest.

"Izuku, you are really strong, I doubt you would need special moves. I'm not telling you not to try, but we need your observation skills to help your classmates."

"Very well, sensei. But, was it really necessary to go far from the others?"

"I also wanted to ask you about Toga. Do you think she will be able to adapt?"

"Oh yes, I suspect she could have her own room next year and if not, there's always the sexual beam," he smiled at the last part.

"Ok, two more things. Are you planning to convert her? And, why did you name it like that?"

"I want to first verify she's 100% reliable, then I'll convert her. About the other thing, I didn't name it, Pip did. Ask Seras for details, it's a very funny story."

"Okay, I'll do it. Now let's go with the rest of the little ones."

"What?"

"Let's go with the other students," said the teacher while walking towards the grounds.

Once they arrived, he quickly went towards Himiko.

"Izu-kun," she called. "What took you so long?" she pouted.

"Momma caterpillar wanted to tell me that I will be helping everyone develop their special moves. Tell me Himiko, have you ever tried to use someone's quirk while transformed?"

"Yes, but I couldn't."

"How many times?"

"A lot."

"Damn," then the boy's face lit up. "I know! Himiko, I'll be back. I'm going to help the others, in the meantime do some exercise."

"Ok, Izu-kun."

Izuku then quickly went towards Aizawa and, after briefly explaining his idea, they teleported to the nurse's office and asked the nurse, Recovery Girl, a lot of syringes. The vampire stored them in his pocket dimension and along with Aizawa, returned to the training grounds.