⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 11⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Last time...

"It's very simple," Saiki smirked as he thought of his new perfect rule.

With the Sins (Third-person limited)

"I can't stay here for long." Saiki had finally said as his smirk dialed down as he thought his new idea was phenomenal to help him get back to 21st century Tokyo Japan. Saiki continued as the group stared at him for a few minutes.

"I have a family, they would get worried if I'm gone for too long" Meliodas raised an eyebrow "That's it?" he scoffed looking a little angered at Saiki's new wanted rule, but Meliodas had to admit it was a helpful addition to Saiki's new 8th rule for the eight deadly sins. It would not only help the Sins if something were to happen but also everyone who may, unfortunately, live in the area if the Sins do something too dangerous to be near humanity anymore.

Saiki smiled as to know at least one person agreed with him, "Of course that's not my only reason, but it's up there as a reason," Saiki replied as he made a mental note to himself to remember Japan is going to have a huge volcanic eruption in months of now.

"Well you're here, and we'll ask Merlin to help you get back to wherever you're from," Ban said as he now needed to go by the eighth rule. "Thank you," Saiki said and bowed lightly, as he got a new cleaner looking rag to clean the bar's counter, barely flinching when Hawk's Mom, didn't gracefully land as the others were all piled up against the wall overlapping each other. Saiki only had a ghost-like smile on his face as he continued to clean.

People came into the bar not long after, it was around five or six at night, so many men came in as they talked about the excuses they had made to come to the bar and not stay at home to deal with their wives (Which Saiki thought was beyond rude). Saiki did the usual work, he began to clean glasses and counters, plus the leftover plates and pans of Ban's cooking and people's pig-like eating. It was till someone said the words "She was only around 17-years-old and she looked like an angel!" one fat stubby bearded guy crowed as he continued to drink.

His friends around him fully listened as he began to explain how she looked like "She had long blue hair and blue eyes as well, there was also this halo surrounding her." the man explained as his friends closely listened in, "What was her name?" one asked "Where did you see her?" another asked "When?" another asked.

"The girl said she didn't know where she was, she said she woke up in a forest, she declined my offer to invite her into my house. But she gave me a list of names of who to look for," the man held up a paper "she can write, but I can't read!" the man laughed.

"You!" the man pointed at Saiki, "Can you read?" he asked as Saiki nodded, "Come over here." the man motioned as he passed the paper to Saiki "Mind to read these off for me?" he asked as he handed the paper to Saiki. Saiki unfolded it to be met with clean and neat handwriting that he seemed to remember from Japan.

Saiki began to read the names as Meliodas looked over his shoulder.

"Kaido Shun." was the first he read off, "Kaido?" he repeated clearly confused by the name a fellow classmate, Meliodas looked at him but his eyes went back to the paper. "Kubuyasu Aren, Mera Chisato, Teruhashi Makoto, Yumehara Chiyo." Saiki continued as he mentally now read the pages until Meliodas cut in "Hey Saiki, isn't that you?" Meliodas asked as he looked at the paper.

Meliodas was correct in a fancy font and text at the bottom is had read "♛Saiki✯Kusuo♛".

"Do you remember the name of the girl?" Saiki asked "Oh uh...yeah." he thought for a moment "It was something strange like Teruhasi Komi or Tokomi Keruhashi." he said, Saiki cursed under his breath. "Where did you see her?" the pink haired teen asked again, the man shrugged "In the city, I suppose, wait!" he stopped himself "Why would you want to see her are you trying to get into her p-" the man started as Saiki already had found Teruhashi by clairvoyance.

Saiki went into the city, looking for a haloed bluenette around town, it really wasn't hard to spot her as she did attract lots of attention "Teruhashi?' he called out, as she and her new followers turned to Saiki's voice, "Saiki!" she smiled as she ran towards me, but held back by one of the men. "Don't run towards him, he's the new sin of deceit, by rumors he almost attacked Camelot," he whispered to her.

Now Teruhashi looked frightened as he nervously laughed "Saiki? He wouldn't do that, he's too...average." she said 'average' was not the best word she could use. "They're called rumors for a reason." Saiki said, "I didn't attack Camelot I saved it. I attacked Merlin which I failed at," Saiki said honestly. "Are you Saiki?" Teruhashi now double-checking herself "I'll ask you questions only Saiki would know," she thought "What part did you play in the play?" she asked, "Seaweed #3," I say after no thought "Who was your neighbor and what did he call me?" Teruhashi shot two questions in one "Yutta and he called you Ms." Saiki says.

At first, Teruhashi was convinced but thought best to give him a few more questions "Where did we go for our first hang out?" she asked as if saying hangout was a bad word. "We went to the neighboring city, to get away from your brother, who was also coming into the neighboring city. And I got you one of those dolls that you hate." Saiki said in full detail.

Teruhashi smiled no brightly, the people around her thought it was some sort of sunlight, "You are Saiki!" she smiled and gave him a hug which he tensed up to. "Saiki... where are we?" she asked as she looked around the city "What's that wold tattoo on your right wrist and why did they call you the new sin of deceit?" 

A.N- Sorry I haven't updated I haven't had any new or really good ideas.