Paranoia

As I was soundly engulfed if a deep sleep, I was suddenly awoken by a bus honk. I opened my eyes slowly, being suddenly blinded by the sun coming through the window across from our seats.

I looked around and examined my surroundings before realizing I was sitting on a bus seat with my head comfortably laying on Todoroki's shoulder.

I calmly did a double-take, looking down at the soft cloth of his shirt and realizing my situation.

'I'm leaning on Todoroki... I am leaning on Todoroki!!'

Quickly, I pulled myself away at the sudden realization, startling him in the process. My face heated up in embarrassment. 'Did I do that in my sleep?? How embarrassing...!' I covered my reddened face with my hands. 'Hopefully I didn't drool...' I wiped at my mouth discreetly to check, then glanced at the shirt in case I somehow drooled on it in my sleep.

There was thankfully nothing there.

"I-Im sorry Todoroki!" I apologized, bowing my head.

"It's alright." He replied stoically. "It's no bother." He moved his hand around casually as if brushing away at the apology.

I nodded in response before controlling my breathing to calm myself down.

"The bus should arrive sometime soon to the restaurant you wanted to go to." He said in a monotone voice as usual.

There was a pause after he said that, where we just swayed slightly as the bus rode down the streets of Musutafu.

"I have a question..." I said attempting to break the silence. "Why didn't you wake me up? I-I mean you did say 'I'll carry you until we get to the bus stop.', didn't you?" I looked at his mismatched eyes.

He didn't change expressions or anything of the sort, but looked at me in thought. "I saw you were asleep, so I decided against waking you up and just carried you inside the bus." He started, "As you may see, I'm not carrying you." He pointed out.

"O-Oh! Y-You're right! Sorry for that, then!" I said, nervously scratching the back of my neck once again.

'Awkward fuck.' I thought about myself.

A bit of time passed by before curiosity finally got the best of me, causing me to ask at last. "H-Hey Todoroki, I know this is a stupid question but... did anyone say something weird about me sleeping or being carried by you?" I asked. "It's a dumb question, I know, but I'm usually pointed out to look like a little kid due to my height and since I'm so skinny..." I slowly started to shy away at the end, sinking deeper into my seat as I fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"Sorry that was a dumb question. I know you wouldn't even remember such a dumb thing, but I was just curious-" I rambled but quickly got cut off by Todoroki.

He bit the inside of his cheek, looking as if he was trying to recall any comments made by the people around us. "Actually, yes."

I died a bit internally.

My soul evaporated into thin air right there and then.

"A young brunette sitting next to me at the bus-stop kept looking at us from time-to-time, trying not to make eye contact with me for some odd reason."

"I see..." I sighed, looking at the taller boy to my right. He was looking down at his hands pressed together by his knees as he fiddled with them slightly.

He was very attractive and anyone with good or even bad eyesight could tell. His scar may be something some people don't consider as 'attractive', but it adds to his character and tells a dark story within his past, engraved on him forever. I find that interesting.

Villain with a Heart (Todoroki X Villain!Deku) Soulmate!AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara