~Accidental Kiss~ 3

Philippines POV:

Its already 7:23 PM... but I planned to go in the grocery to buy some stuff for tomorrow, I went downstairs to go in the shower when i accidentally missed a step and fell downstairs but it didn't hurt that much tho, plus i didn't woke Poland,Japan and Spain

"Crap... I should have watched my step..." I Groaned and stood up

I walked to the bathroom again to take a shower,after I was done showering I went back to my room to wear my clothes, i grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck and started wearing my shoes,I grabbed my bag and went outside, i walked alone in the dark... creepy... lonely... streets but i tried to be brave and kept walking, yea you might be questioning me that why am i walking going to the store, its because its just its just 1 block away and so yea, few minutes later i arrived at the store and started to choose some stuff for tomorrow, i got to the counter and payed the stuff I bought, after i got outside the shop and started walking on another path, suddenly.... i heard some noises on a house from far away, i kept walking until i saw the house... and saw someone?... i looked carefully and... it was America?! i didn't even know he was alcoholic? or not? this is the first time I saw america drunk... but good thing the party had ended, America went outside and then he saw me... he started to fall so i ran to him and catch him... i put him on my back and started walking to my house... few minutes later we arrived on my house... i entered and put him on the sofa, when suddenly he grabbed the shirt of mine and pulled me to him... unfortunately he accidentally kissed me.... i blushed and went to my room and forcefully slept... leaving America alone in the living room and i will never forget that embarrassing night of my life...

America's POV:

I Started to wake up from where I was lying...

"Hmm..? w-what happened? and why am I in a sofa?" I was confused

I checked the house and started to recognize it... it was actually Philip's house... I started to remember what happened, i was in a party with USSR,Third Reich,Vietnam,Monaco and me? well i think there was more people in that party?... but i cant remember well i saw Philip in that time and i think i fell asleep? after that Boom! i was in his house... guess he really took care of me? well i think i should be sleeping by now... i saw Philip's clock, i was shocked when it was already 10:58 PM and its bad tho because i just cant walk going to my house... so guess i'm just gonna sleep in Philip's House? I lied in a comfortable position in the sofa and started to sleep well i guess ill never forget that night...