one | lust

____________________

SHE SOMETIMES FINDS her mind wandering into a sinful web of lust, yearning for the warmth of another's bare skin against her own, the both of them lost in a carnal bliss of pleasure that could never be sated. She daydreams of being swept away by a never ending passion that keeps them awake late into the night, drunk off a dizzying ecstasy under the twinkling stars above; giving into their lustful desires right up until the crack of dawn.

But this secret lust wasn't for just anyone—not at all—she desired the very man who'd been by her side for almost two years. The man she had slowly come to love and cherish over time; a valiant shinobi who compared to no other and deeply valued the ones he loved with a strong, passionate heart.

Kakashi Hatake: A powerful shinobi who was feared by many and loved dearly by his village, a man who she had the pleasure of falling in love with. He'd swept her away with his handsome smile and charming words, stole her heart with his strong embrace and left her speechless whenever his soft lips met her own in a gentle kiss.

(F/n) wouldn't trade him for the world.

Though there came a time when she began to yearn for more, when she realized she wasn't entirely satisfied with a warm embrace and a chaste kiss. At first she ignored it, feeling almost guilty for such a sinful thought when he showered her with endless love by the day. Then before she knew it a year had passed and she wondered if he had even seen her as a woman, if to him, she was still some naive girl who lacked sexual appeal.

It was true, before she met him she was no seductress, she hadn't even had her first kiss. She was clumsy, shy and introverted and lacked the confidence to even look a man in the eyes. He had been the one to break her out of her shell. With him, she felt beautiful and loved. She cherished herself for the first time since she was a child, and embraced every flaw within herself with a happy heart. He changed her, and for that she would forever be grateful.

So when the thought that he still saw her as a child came to mind, it hurt, she knew he loved her yet she lost her own confidence for a bit and felt shameful. Hearing the stories from her friends of such passionate nights spent with their lovers had made her feel as if she were doing something wrong. She worried she wasn't enough for him, and maybe she wasn't. She knew it was a childish assumption, but she couldn't help it.

Though she refused to give up. She didn't want to admit that she wasn't enough, she wanted to show him that she had grown since then, and after countless nights spent awake she finally decided that she would show him she was no longer the clueless girl with a shy smile he had met so long ago. She was a now a woman, and she craved more than just an innocent kiss. She wanted so much more.

So that's why she decided today she would dress a little more daring, she would finally let loose and wear something she wouldn't normally wear. The (f/c) dress she chose fell off her shoulders, exposing the soft (s/c) skin of her collar bone and fitting comfortably against her body, emphasizing her curves and the soft fabric ending just above her knees. It was a dress she kept hidden in the back of her closet, past the modest blouses and bottoms she wore to work everyday. This was sure to get his attention, there was just no way it wouldn't. A small voice in the back of her mind told her otherwise, though she ignored it. She needed to be confident in herself in order to pull this off.

(F/n) had toyed with the idea of putting on some makeup, but knew she lacked the ability to do it properly. She genuinely admired the women who could apply makeup wish such ease, many frowned down upon them, claiming they were fakes who put too much on, but she personally believed it didn't matter how much they decided to put on. It was their own face, what gives anyone the right to judge how much lipstick or powder they should wear? They looked beautiful and they had talent, if anything, she admired them wholeheartedly. She was just a plain girl who could only dream of ever having their skill.