#5 i love you

"Im not going to let You die."

Deku pov

I cry in his lap until i fall asleep. He carries me to his home and lays down with me on his bed and we go asleep together. When i wake up i see his perfect red and white hair and his blue and gray eyes. Damit why is he so cute >w< i start to play with his hair.

When he woke up he looked at me for a moment and then got up. He went over to his closest and grabbed two outfits, he handed me one and put on the other one. "T-thank you todo-chan" i got dressed and sit on his couch. " so deku.. Why did you try to commit suicide?

"Im sorry.." I say as i to tear up a bit "im just so worthless. I cant even die without causing others pain or wasting there time..." Then out of no were he pulled me in to a tight hug " t-todo-chan?" I say blushing "
I- i love you deku" i sniffed "i love you to todoroki" for a moment we even kised. "Midoria-kun.. Will you allow me to call you the love of my life..?" Deku's face heated up more and he just nod's.

No one pov:
The two boys happily got up and made katudon for breakfast (I don't know if katudon is a breakfast food but oh well I guess). As they ate todoroki began to ask once again why isu tryd to kill him self but be for he could the door was busted open. A very enraged Scarlet stormed in but stoped when she saw deku with bandages.

Cinnamon roll pov:

Scarlet fell on her knees in front of me she was crying. At first she said nothing but after a minute she looked at me and asked "who did this to you!?" At first i was confused so she said "who hurt you" she was shaking now. "I- I'm so sorry I know I promised not too but I was just to much and I well.." I then explained what I did and how shoto saved me.

The next day at ua

Sparky sparky boom boom boy pov:

That damn shirt hair whoud not stop talking about that shity nerd deku so I promised to see if the nerd was ok.

"HEY NERD, ARE YOU NOT DEAD AND SHIT!?" I yelled when I saw him. He was with that damn half and half bastard todoroki. His adopted sister Scarlet was about to punch me but Kiri stopped her and made sure I was not going to kill her.

Bye

The chapter is over

Why are you still here

Ur mom gay