chapter🇸🇪🇳🇴(Nordics)🇮🇸🇩🇰🇫🇮eleven

"What an exhausting day" sighed Philip as his back rested on a wooden bench. His hand glided on the texture of the comfortable seat.

"Yooo Philip!" A voice, familiar to Philip, called him. The young Pilipino faced the person who's calling him, a smile made a way to his face "Hello Denmark, you came late " " Sorry, there are somethings I have to handle before going here, same with the other 
guys." Denmark said as a smile made it's way onto his face. He began to sit  beside the petite Pilipino.

The danish man looked at the Pilipino as he looked heavenwards. Denmark's hands made its way towards his own neck." why are you staying outside,by the way?"He asked the Pilipino as the Pilipino looked at the heavens above and replied," well, I miss seeing the stars."

" I realize that we are too focused with our jobs and ourselves that we are also starting to forget what surrounds us," said the Dane as he leaned back on the bench they were sitting on. "Wow, you said the exact words I was supposed to say," said the Pilipino laughing a bit.The Dane began to stop moving as he just stared at the mid night sky. Philip looked at him, tilting his head to the side "Denmark, what is it?" The Dane looked at Philip" I can sense the atmosphere of Sweden and the others." he answered as smiled went up to their faces.

" What the hell, you can sense their atmosphere?"Philip laughed ,covering his face. " Yes, why wouldn't I? I've been with them a very long time."

"That makes sense ,though not everyone can sense someone's atmosphere." Philip said as the Dane laughed" Then than means I am special." A smirk made its way up the Pilipino's face "maybe?" The Dane looked at the Pilipino with a pouted expression. "Every one is special, especially me!" said the Dane. 

The two of them continued to talk and laugh until they heard a familiar voice shouting 'hei'. Denmark smirked as he nudged the Pilipino and said,"I told you".

Soon the other guys came making their way to the balcony where Philippines and Denmark are sitting at.

(to be continued)
( I really need help for the new chapters)