Courting Stage Part 1

Last Chapter 

 "Thank you Philip." he said, thump, there it is again,thump, this loud beating of my heart,thump, am I doing the right thing?,thump, will I be able to answer him?,thump, but,thump, I feel like, I already have the answer,thump, but,thump, I still want to confirm it,thump, I don't wanna hurt him,thump, I hope I can get my resolve soon,thump I hope to be able to answer not only him,thump, but my self as well.

Present

 America's POV 

He said 'Yes'Philippines, Philip actually said Yes. Wohooooo. I keep smiling and punching my fist up the air, "Ahhhhh, What are you doing Rica?" I turned around and saw Canada at the doorway, I smiled and drag him inside then close the door, " Chill Bro, What's wrong with you?" Canada asked, I took hold of both his shoulders and shook him with excitement, "He said Yes Ada! He said Freaking YES!!!!!" I screamed, Canada escaped from my grip and then he's the one who's holding me in both of my arms, "Rica calm down, Who said Yes?" Canada asked, I smiled much more and replied "Philip said YES!", Canada was shocked, we both decided to sit down on the sofa, as we did I explained everything that has happened of what Philip and I talked about, Canada and I are both smiling, then Canada patted my back, "I'm proud of you Bro. Congratulations!" he said, I smiled and replied, "Thanks Ada." I still can't believe he said Yes, I've always have feelings for Philippines, I just never really had the courage to tell him about it, until now. "So what's your plan Bro?"Ada asked, "Hmmmm, I'm planning in making one of does dishes from Philip's hometown. I'm gonna search some in the internet or look through those cook books I bought a few days ago." I replied, "That's a good idea, I remember Russia saying that Philip loves to eat and hasn't really eaten any of his home town food in a while." Canada said, I smiled even more, "I'm gonna visit their place tommorow, Wanna come with?" I asked, he smiled, "Heck Yeah! I'm excited to see little Affy again." he replied, I smirked, "You're sure you only want to See Affy or Russia?" I teasingly asked Canada, I saw him shocked and blushed, "Shut up Rica!" he blushingly replied, I laughed, it's pretty obvious that Canada likes Russia, he is my brother after all.Canada stand up then looked at me and smiled, "Well I'm gonna go get some rest, Congrats again Bro and Good luck." he said, I nod then he left and went to his own condo. 'Alright! Time to start cooking.'

*TIMESKIP brought to you by MY CAT -KURO- XD*

Canada and I are already standing infront of Philip's house, I gulped and so did Ada, we both looked at each other and laughed for a bit, I took a deep breathe and then pushed the doorbell, after a few seconds, the door begun to open, and the one who greeted us is USSR and Affy, Affy smiled so brightly, it brings the sun to shame, "Hello Rica, Hello Ada, How are you guys? I miss you both." Affy said, we gave her a sweet smile, "Thnx Affy!" I replied, "It's nice to finally see you America and Canada, please do come in." USSR said, we nod and did as we're told, as we went inside, Affy took Canada's arm and started dragging him away from us, "Come with me Ada, Big Bro Sia is in the garage." Affy said, Ada laughed and went along with Affy, USSR looked at me and smiled, "Let's take a seat at the living room shall we, I have something to tell you." he said, I gulped, If God is real, then please help me survive this, I nod and did as I was told, as we sat in the couch, USSR keeps looking at me, I feel like his staring deep within my soul, though nevertheless I kept my gaze on him as well, 'For Philippines.' After a few seconds, he sighed, "Look America, Philip told me about what you said, so I have a question, do you really love my son?" he said, I looked him in the eye, hoping for him to see the answer that I want him to see, I took a deep breathe and replied, "Yes Sir! I love your son from the bottom of my heart and I swear that I won't hurt him in any way and I would make sure he would feel safe and loved." I kept looking at Philip's Dad, when finally, after a few more seconds, probably even minutes, he smiled, "I trust you America, I hope you stay true to your words, but be warned, if you ever hurt or harm my some in any way, I will personally beat you up until you can never ever see daylight again." he said, I gulped but stood my ground, "I gave you my word sir." I replied, we stood up and shook hands, then he suddenly pulled me in for a hug, I was surprised for a second, but returned the gesture and smiled anyway. After a few minutes of hug, I saw Philip walking down the stairs, "Philip, America is here to see you." USSR said, Philip looked our way and smiled, Damn! He's so beautiful, he came closer and smiled even more, "Hey Dad and Ame, what were you guys doing while I was gone?" he asked, "Oh nothing son, we just talked for a bit that's all." he's dad replied, I nod and smiled, Philip seemed to look at the bag I was carrying, "Ame, what's in the bag?" Philip asked, I smiled and handed it to him, "It's for you, I made it myself." I said, Philip took the bag and took a look, shocked and happiness is all over his face, "Wow Ame! These are some of my hometown dishes, how did you- when and why. Awww." he stuttered, I laughed a bit at his reaction, then to my surprise, he put down the bag and hugged, while still wearing that adorable smile, "Thank you Ame! Thank you so much." I smiled and hug him back. "Your welcome Philip." I replied then released from our hug and made him look at me, "This is only the beginning, I will make sure to make you feel loved and to always make you smile." I said, I saw him blushed on to what I said, still he smiled and replied, "I'm looking forward to it Ame." I smiled even more, 'Oh you better be Philip, cuz I'll make sure to make you feel loved, special and safe. I promise.'

*ON THE DOOR AT THE GARAGE*

Canada, Affy and surprisingly Guam too are holding Russia and keeping him from going berserk. 

Russia: Let me at em! That son of a bi***

Canada: Hey Russia calm down, Affy's here and he's my brother don't call him that

Guam: Yeah! Bro Russia chill out.

Affy: Big Bro Sia, calm now pls.

XDXDXD

Hey Guys!

Thank you all for being patient, and don't worry before April 7, I'd make sure to post another chapter. 

Thank you for those who voted, followed, liked and read this story, I am so grateful for it.

See you guys in the nxt chap.

Peace Out.