Chapter🇬🇧(UK/GB/Eng/NI)🇬🇧nine

The British man set the table with a warm nice cup of tea on a table, a bit near from the seashore but not too near to get accidentally wet ,this after noon. A huge smile on his face was placed .

He took his hat off from his head and placed it on a bench near the table. He then quickly made his way inside one of the so called cottage or Kubo took off his coat, and all the other pirate attire starting from top to bottom, and changed himself in a formal attire.

He quickly ran out of the Kubo, all groomed and such, waiting for a certain country. While he was waiting, he thought of preparing fish and chips for this date, If we may call it. He ran again inside the kubo making the meal and also decided to make scones.

While he was doing this his guest had arrived taking his seat and looked at the surroundings. The Filipino took a look at the cottage and decided to go inside to see if his English friend was inside.

He took a step right into the kubo , forgetting how to knock. He took a look to see his British friend having trouble with the meals which caused him to laugh a bit.

UK blushed as he heard the laugh, and it was a bit obvious to whom it came from. He blushed from embarrassment and turned to look at the Asian country.

"Having trouble making your own dishes, am I right?" The Filipino country teased.

"I am not,I just accidentally messed it up." UK sighed then pouted in a cute manner ,thank the heavens that some of the dishes were saved, though none of the scones were spared.

He wiped his imaginary tear away but gave of a cheeky grin. He placed the spared fish and chips on two plates then mourned when he was about to throw the scones.

Philip there was trying hard not to laugh, but knew the feeling whenever you mess up with something-especially the food .So he decided to stay quiet.

The British man finished mourning then started to make his way to Philippines and held out an arm for the Filipino to grab onto.

The Filipino just stared at the British country, curious on what the other country was doing.

"It is rude to stare at someone,you know?" Said he "hook your arm onto my arm," he continued. As the Filipino's mouth parted.

The Filipino took the other's arm. Unknown to the certain Filipino, UK thought that he was a girl, probably because of the eventful day when they met, the multiple island nation was wearing a maid dress that day, that he really thought the Filipino was a girl.

So, being the gentleman he is, he guided the Filipino towards the table which was neatly placed above the sand. He pulled the chair and made the Filipino sit on it. As the British man ran back into the Kubo and got the spared fish and chips.

As the British man came back, he placed the meal on the table. Then realized that the Earl grey tea he prepared was already cold. In panic he boiled it again inside the Kubo and then went back to Philippines with a boiling tempting Earl grey tea.

He took his seat and wiped off the imaginary sweat off his forehead. "Pardon me, for my actions," he apologized.

"Ayos lang 'yan°¹°, that sometimes happen to me"the Filipino said, in his heavy accent. He wasn't really good in English, though he learned a few because of the British man. It has been a year since they met, and the Englishman taught the Filipino a bit well. Though the Filipino ended up on speaking in a broken manner.

"Mhmm,well, the meal is going to get cold, especially the tea. We should be eating right now," the British man suggested as he took his utensils and started to eat, the Filipino did as well .