chapter🇯🇵(Japan)🇯🇵eight

It was a beautiful afternoon in Japan, the scenery is good and all kinds of it.

The Japanese man was just relaxing outside the house, wearing a Yukata. He had called Philip two weeks ago, asking him if he wanted to take a quick vacation. Of course the little one said yes and did not hesitate not to. Japan is such a beautiful place, so why not?

As the country was just enjoying the peaceful scenery,he began closing his eyes and started to meditate. He sighed as he said,"What a nice day, I am grad that this prace is not that crowded•°•".

•°•Japanese people have difficulty in pronouncing L and R,so sometimes they pronounce hello as herro or hello as hello. Words like Already are also pronounced as Arleady, alleady, Arready. I credit AuthorAsuki for the information

As the Japanese nation was relaxing he was hugged behind. "Japan,I arrived!" A voice shouted from behind specifically Philippines, making the Japanese person shriek " Personal space prease! " He pleaded his Japanese accent becoming thick.

Philip just chuckled but then soon apologized since it's invading the sense of privacy of the other Asian nation "Sorry Japan, I -you know was kind of excited" Philip apologized then continued it with the explanation.

"I think you were just ovelry excited," the Japanese nation stated ,his once freaked out expression became calm and unpredictable.

The Filipino giggled, truly happy to be in Japan, the atmosphere around the two nations were calming as the petals flown in mid air, dancing gracefully.

It must be very romantic, or such a heart warming scenery for the two. As the sun goes down, the colors of pink, orange,red, purple and blue were mixed into gradient.

It is like a typical scene were two people goes silent, relax and lean in for they were tempted for a warm quick kiss.

The two were resting on the floor in silence as they admire the view that was being placed on before them. Japan let out a sigh as he moved his feet and knees to stand up.

"Philippines-san, it is starting to get darker probabry corder rater, ret us go inside and have green tea. You must be very tired because of the long traver " Japan said offering to go inside and have a warm cup of tea.

The Philippine nation stood up and went inside the warm house hold of the other asian nation as Japan served some fresh, hot tea for them to relax.

"So, it's been a whire,how are you doing these days?" The Japanese asked looking at the Filipino's features.

"Well, I have been a bit stressed lately, but it's fine, how about you?"he answered as he returned the question being asked by the Japanese man. "You can remove the honoring by the way, just call me Philippines" the Filipino country added.

"Werr,I've been fine myself, just busy with the typicar orders from the boss, and okay,"Japan said as he set sight to his cup of tea.

They sipped their tea until they were finish. They still continued to talk, then unexpectedly gaze into each other's eyes, melting as time passes by a quick amount of time.

The Filipino leans in also the Japanese, though their lips didn't met nor crashed into each other's soft tissue.

Both of them covered their faces with their hands, not really sure what happened earlier.