chapter 🇪🇸(Spain)🇪🇸 six

((Filipinos were not taught Spanish during the Spanish colonization era in the Philippines due to the reason that the Spaniards does not want the Pilipinos become educated and be against to their administration.When many people are ignorant they can easily follow their wishes.Though some Pilipinos were taught Spanish for they have Spanish blood. Only rich people were able to be educated in this era))

The four countries we're sleeping till the morning sun rose up. As the light touched one of the countries, Vietnam slowly opened his eyes then stretched his arms. He clicked his tongue and waited two minutes before he sat up and stood. He droopily walked to the door then scanned the room to be seeing the American hugging the Filipino. Jealousy stroke through him as he tried to cope with it by going out of the room.

Soon the American woke up happily, looking at Philip. He moved closer to the little one and snuggled him. He once again closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Philip felt the heat as his eyes fluttered open to be seeing the American. He was flustered a bit, red dusted through his cheeks as he looked at the American. He studied the sleeping American ' I never thought that he was this handsome before ' he thought as he giggled. He slowly sat up and poked the American's belly " Wake up now, America " he said as he pushed the other one. America yawned and smiled "Goodmornin' dude" the American greeted as the Filipino greeted back "magandang umaga, America".[1]

The American stretched his arms and asked, " want to go to McDonald's? " The Filipino nodded as he held out a hand for the other to grab. Soon enough both of them went down then saw China and Vietnam. "Good morning Philippines!" Vietnam chirped. Philip greeted back then looked at China who was drinking tea "good morning ,Kuya Tsino, You look beautiful as always" China looks at Philip as he somewhat spitted some of the liquid inside his mouth while blushing in a dark hue. The Chinese faced the back after looking at Philip then said " good morning too, Ma-I. [2] You do not have to say that ." Philippines Chuckled missing the old times, the Ma-I thing made a lot of stuff from the good ol ' past-a flash backed .

Him and China trading, China teaching him stuff, Him calling China Grandpa, Him looking at China as if he was a girl!

Even the time where Brunei met him, called him Tawalisi and kind of became a couple back then, also was thought to be married only to be cancelled because of the 'conquering problem'.

The two other countries such as Vietnam and America did not feel that great when they saw the scene but shrugged it off since they know that the two have some issues nowadays.[3]

The American and the Filipino walked towards the round table where the two other countries sat. "So-Would you guys like to go out and eat at McDonalds?" America asked. Vietnam scratched his chin and pondered about it. " Wouldn't that mean we are going to your habitat?" China asked as the other two Asian countries laughed leaving a quite offended and embarrassed American. "It is not my habitat!" America defended himself which produced for the two other asian countries to laugh wholeheartedly

"It looks like it is, since it looks like you are always there,plus Everytime we go out for lunch we see you sitting near the glass window of any kind of fast food chain which is McDonalds." Philip said as the three Asian countries smiled. America gave a pout but he was quite enjoying he decided to change the subject as Vietnam gave his answer " Let's go eat breakfast there then"

America pumped his fist up Cheering because of joy. "But we'll have to take a bath first,it's still 6:33 in the morning" Vietnam said as the rest nodded. The group started to take a bath, America taking a bath at Malaysia's room,Vietnam taking a bath at Indonesia's ,Philip taking his bath on his own comfort room and the Chinese man took a bath at the general bathroom of the house.