chapter🇺🇸(America)🇺🇸five

The three countries we're playing uno at 8:37 pm since they were bored. All of the sudden a loud knock was heard. Philippines stood up and went to the door to be greeted by a spangled nation which was panting. "Joe! Come inside, you seem to be very tired"

The small country grabbed the hand of the American, leading him to the inside of the house to be greeted by Vietnam and China. The two countries sitting on the floor with only pillows as their cusion waved hi at the tall american as Philip lead the American to the kitchen

"What brings you here at a night like this po,Joe?" The small one asked America as he adjusted his sunglasses "Well dude,I just want to visit you, that's all,"Answered he as he shyly placed his hand behind his neck. Philip placed his hand on his chin and grinned. "Joe,is it fine for you to join our sleep over here?" He asked as America blushed more 'Ohohoh I'll be seeing sunshine here,sleeping, how cute would that be? ' he thought as he immediately nodded his head. "Yeah sure kid"he said ,his American accent visible.

Philip went to the refrigerator and poured out juice on a glass then gave it to America "Wait as sec. do you have clothes?" He asked the American as the American nodded " I have extra clothes at the car,"He said as Philip tilted his own head "Why were you panting earlier then?" He asked as America chuckled a bit "I parked the car a bit far,Sunshine"

Philip blushed at the nickname , usually Russia was the one who gave him nickname like these . "Well, Where is your car,Joe,I'll help you carry them inside" he offered as the American held the others hand and went straight to the door to the outside world. They walked towards the car of the American and it took them at least a five minute walk to go there as the American opened his trunk " Good thing I brought extra clothes everyday" he said as he took his backpack and placed it on his back as Philip said,"I guess I won't be carrying stuff inside" "Heh,well we gotta get back at your house"America said as he locked the car and intertwined his hands with Philip. America blushed a dark hue also Philip.

A few minutes later they got back to Philip's house , they didn't realize that they were holding hands until they went inside. Vietnam's eyes was wide of shock also China "Philip, Is there something you should tell us,aru?[¹]"China asked curious then pointed his hands to Philip's and America's.

([¹] Just doin' a lil' bit of hetalia reference if you don't mind ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ᕤ)

America blushed furiously also Philip as they parted their hands away . "C-China, W-were not together!" Philip stuttered as he covered his face with his hands. America still blushed but his heart ached a bit when he heard what Philip had said.

Vietnam on the other hand was jealous at first but then he relaxed when he heard what Philip had said. To be honest he was kind of jealous since he saw the two holding hands, the worst was that they were holding hands while their fingers intertwined just like a couple would do.

America on the other hand was thinking about what happened earlier while blushing, his beloved was holding hands with him, feeling that soft figure at the same time as the moonlight was shining on to him. His smile that made his heart melt earlier, daym if he could only kiss him at that moment. But he wasn't going to do that. Soon enough while they were walking he had forgotten that they were holding hands. Which resulted this scenario at the moment.

Philip calmed down himself as he went to the kitchen, again to prepare dinner for the four of them.

America took a seat at the couch while the two other countries we're looking at him with slight glares while playing uno at the floor in front of the couch.

A knock from the door was once again heard. The three looked at each other as they raced to the door to open it.

They saw a man which they all recognized "Hi Mr. ASEAN," America and the others greeted. Mr.ASEAN smiled "Where are the other members ?" America asked as ASEAN patted the American's back "Well they have their own homes."ASEAN said "But Indonesia and Malaysia stayed here," ASEAN continued.

Soon enough they heard footsteps from behind , Philippines walked towards his foster father and took his foster father's hand and placed it on his own forehead.
"Mano po, Papa[1]" the Filipino said while smiling.

Sooner or later the five of us were at the dining room, all of us were already at the chair while Philippines were preparing the dishes "I'll go help Philip set the utensils,Mr. ASEAN"America informed the foster father as the foster father smiled warmly at him. Vietnam looked at the two and glared daggers at the American.

America stood up going towards the kitchen seeing Philip singing while preparing. "Dude, Where do you put the plates and the other utensils?" The American asked as the Filipino pointed where they are " You know you could just sit there and relax , I'll prepare the meals"" Philip, I'm here to help you as a thank you" America said "Why?" Philip asked "Since I interrupted your sleep over and joined suddenly" he said facing the floor. "You don't have to, Plus I was the one who asked you ,"The Filipino said while smiling.

Both of them carried 7 plates ,7 spoons, and 7 forks as they entered the dining room. Then they placed the utensils on the table then both proceeded to take the meals.

Soon Indonesia and Malaysia came then everyone of them started to eat.

While they were eating, they were too loud and everyone was having fun. Malaysia and Indonesia kept on teasing the rest as ASEAN kept on laughing.

Then they finished eating and started to wash the dishes.

After washing the dishes the four countries, Philippines,China,Vietnam, and America went to the Filipinos room then continued to play Uno. Then they started to play Truth or Dare . Then suddenly the pillow fight happened which was started off with China hitting Philippines with China's pillow.

The fight ended with Mr.ASEAN opening the room to ask if they wanted ice cream.

They started to eat the icecream then ended up with all of them laying on the floor with their sleeping bags.

America was just looking at Philip. He was beside Philip while China and Vietnam were the ones who had the same side. He and Philip were on the left while Vietnam and China were on the right. The lights were closed as the moonlight was the only one giving them the light.

America saw Philip's eyes closed. His chest raised in a slow pace . America was tempted to kiss the little one but he resisted his temptation. He decided to wrap his arms around the small figure then snuggle with him. He slowly closed his eyes hugging the little one like a pillow.

'I don't want to let go now' America thought while his eyes closed

୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨meanings୧( ಠ Д ಠ )୨
[1] Mano po=It is what Filipino's do as a form of respect,they take the hand of the elderly then place it on their forehead. Asking for their blessing. Most commonly used by young people.