Chapter🇻🇳(Vietnam)🇻🇳four

Vietnam is enjoying his stay.
He and China sat on the chair and watched a drama while Philippines was out buying food for them.

Philippines came back with a lot of groceries and a big smile on his face as he placed the grocery bags down and sat beside Vietnam. "So,Viet how's life?" The country asked as Vietnam smiled at the smaller one " I should say it is great" the other country answered as China looked at them.

Vietnam was smiling a lot, and he was always consious on how he looks whenever he looks at Philippines. Then Philippines stood up patted the two at the back then went straight upstairs and shouted " I'll be back after I take a bath, you guys may play video games or take food inside the fridge." As Philippines  went up Vietnam went near to the television and started to kneel to find some movies at the shelves  ' wow, Philippines has a lot of American movies and South Korean Dramas ' he thought then  he  saw one of his movies at that part he thought as a pang of jealousy raised.  It is not because there was only one out of the many movies that came from him but he was jealous since Philip admires America and South Korea—but he is not sure if his crush has a crush on the two, He also wanted to be admired by his crush. He shrugged the feeling off as he searched for more movies he went below the section of American and South Korean themes and saw his ' I thought there was only one ' he thought then the jealousy, kind of decreased as a smile formed on his face. While looking at the movies he felt someone poke his back, as he looked at the one who poked his back, China was looking at him with a pokerface .

"what is it China?" He asked as the other country sat beside him on the cold floor as he looked at the shelves as well. " Why does Philippines always buy my Jacky Chan related movies but not the other interesting ones?" China said as Vietnam laughed " And why does Philip have an army of American movies in his shelf. "Vietnam said trying to sound like he was enjoying what he said. "Daym, I should have an army in this shelf as well aru" the taller nation said " I'll be bringing him a lot of Chinese Movies then" China added as Vietnam's face brightened up " Me too then! It's unfair if you get to build your army of Chinese movies in this Shelf, I should also have one as well" Vietnam said with complete enthusiasm.

After that Vietnam searched for more, only ending up for them to watch a British series called Sherlock. They were bored at first ,but as soon as the minutes passed by they finally had a liking to it. Sooner or later they heard steps from upstairs. Vietnam looked at the back to be seeing Philippines only with his sando on.

[[If you're wondering what a sando is, it is sleeveless shirt that is similar to a spaghetti strap, Very equivalent except that it kind of looks like a jersey]]

Vietnam blushed as he looked at the nation that was with for a long time, having the same timezones and etc. Philippines smiled at Vietnam as he went towards the kitchen.

As Philip was baking something he felt arms wrap around him. As he looked at the back of him he saw Vietnam who was happily hugging him. Vietnam buried his head on the neck of the other as both of them started blushing.

Vietnam released from the hug as Philip continued to bake while blushing.Vietnam sat on the nearest chair " So, what are you baking?" He asked Philip . "Puto" Philip responded as he looked at the other country who was sitting in front of him. As Philip was done making the puto, he went towards the fridge and took ice and crushed it. Vietnam was a bit curious as Philip placed condensed milk ,the crushed ice and other sorts of ingredients inside the three cups which Philip recently got. Philip mixed everything and handed one cup to Vietnam, Vietnam was curious on what the desert being given would taste like. He received it as if there was no tommorow and quickly grab a spoon and shove it to his own mouth. Vietnam's surroundings sparkled to his view. "Mmmmm....~" Vietnam moaned in pleasure of having something delicious.

Philippines giggled as he stood up and went towards China to talk about stuff that needs to be arranged and done.

Vietnam stayed inside the kitchen blushing red while having the most energetic smile