⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 1⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

✧༺♥༻∞Chapter 1 ∞༺♥༻✧

"Kusuo!Enough!" Kusuke yelled to his younger brother.

"Why should I? I can't even trust you!" the other snapped back. Kusuke's face started to redden into a deep and ugly red, with his usual childish smirk long gone. "I was trying to help you! Can't you see I'm not a bad person?" he tried reasoning with Kusuo his voice slightly cracking, but in all sincerity, it got the two nowhere as the stern and angered look was spread across Kusuo's face just got worse as he looked at his elder brother.

"Then what's this?" Kusuo argues back making the bad decision of taking out his limiter to show the proof. Too much into the argument to realize that was a very stupid decision, even for him.

If you looked closer you may say that it was nothing, just a regular old hair clip the usual that Saiki would wear around twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week, but if you look closer you could see the risen brick words in small letters on the white part of the antenna. It had read:

'An Original Kusuke Tracking Device'

Not really a discreet way of tracking someone, if the tracking device says 'tracking' on it.

"It's for me to get a warning if everything goes wrong!" Kusuke shouted desperately to his brother, "Well, I survived this long without your help I can survive again!" Kusuo shouted out, just now realizing the wave of power that had gone over him from taking out his limiter.

"Oh would you just stop that! It's the only thing hiding yourself from the real world, your powers, your emotions! I call that being a deceitful scum, of you ask me! You do nothing but wear a mask! And you yell at me, for helping you?" Kusuke snapped. He had a scowl on his face he was red in anger as shown throughout his face, and clenched palms.

Deceitful...the word racked in the young Saiki's brain as he processed what his brother had just said. Kusuke who was still caught up in the fight continued. "Never heard the word before? Ha! Your petty little brain can't do anything other than hide!" He mocked laughing and then his laughter faded as he pointed to the door, "Out of my house, now. And since I'm such a nice brother...I'll let you keep one of my inventions."

At the moment Kusuke said that he quickly snatched the antenna out of Kusuo's hands and dropped it on the floor, not even in the slightest hesitation he tossed it onto the ground, and in what felt like slow motion, Kūsuke lifted his foot off the ground, and brought it down into the center of the antenna, breaking it into small smashed pieces, a few small wires flew through the air, and the little pink ball rolled to Saiki's feet.

Kūsuke Saiki had ultimately broke his greatest creation that unknowingly helped the entire world and his little brother.

"Out of my house now," he said then muttered "scum."

Kusuo stood there in what was mostly pure shock to what his elder polar opposite brother had just said.

However Kusuo was still mad and filled with adrenaline as he stomped out of his brother's lab-apartment slamming the door behind him, breaking the door's hinges in the process and shaking the entire complex all together.

He lead his way into the bustling streets of Cambridge.

As Kusuo stepped out into the street he was greeted by sunlight. He then looked to a public street clock, which read 11:43