chap🇵🇭(Philippines)🇵🇭three

Philip entered his house "Ahhh! Well that was a day" he sighed. He entered the house wobbling . He ran towards the kitchen and cooked rice and grabbed a pack of meat and cooked one of the meat. Philippines was indeed hungry, he waited for several minutes and drooled for it only to be wiped by a handerchief.

The meal was already cooked as he grabbed a plate and took the meal.
He ate it as he chewed on the delicious meal. He was happy and it satisfied his stomach's growling.

When he was eating he was asking himself why some other countries feel weird around him. He wondered why, Israel earlier was flushing red most of the time and the uncomfortable feeling with Russia staring. It was weird for him since it wasn't what they act normally.

He wanted to shrug it off but it was bothering him completely . ' Maybe kuya Russia was thinking of something serious that he doesn't want to tell me because it is personal, but how about Israel, he looks like he's always embarrassed but he also did look like that he was flustered.' he told himself. Now with these things in his mind he decided to take his phone and play mobile legends instead and hum OPM instead of minding what he was thinking earlier.

Later on he felt tired so he went to the comfortroom , brushed his teeth, washed his face, changed his clothes, and finally he went straight to bed still holding his phone. He went to the messages part of the phone and went straight through the contacts, he scrolled down and decided to talk to Vietnam. Thinking of Vietnam visiting is made Philip smile widely, he misses him.

He searched for the appropriate letters and started to send the text to Vietnam ' Hey Vietnam, Is it okay for you to visit me tommorow, let's have a sleep over too'  then sooner or later Vietnam replied ' yes, anyways is it okay to bring someone?' Vietnam asked which made Philip smile more ' the more the merrier' he sent ' Also go here at 9:00 in the morning' he added ' okay'.

Philippines was filled with energy at the moment but sooner or later his eyes felt heavy. He placed his phone on the table beside the bed  then he yawned and stretched his arms up high then fell asleep to a beautiful slumber.

The time went on and on till the country woke up from the slumber. He looked at the clock to be seeing that it was already 5:30 in the morning, he groggily sat up and stretched his arms while yawning.

He stood up after 2 minutes then started to fold his blanket and placed it under the pillow. He had also fixed the cover of his cusion then he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth wash his face.

He went down in lazy manner since it was early, lucky him that work /school doesn't start at 7 like he use to have. Though he was still busy doing requirements and papers. It wasn't a problem though, in fact he had made a lot of alliances, befriending a lot of countries.

Now he was turning the fire on and placed the pan on the fire and started to place the oil and cracked the egg. He was cooking the egg fried then started to wait for the rice to be cooked.

Once the rice was done he took a huge spoon and scooped some of the rice out of its place then he placed it on the plate he has and placed the egg too. He was getting a bit bored as he munched his rice and shove a small piece of egg.

When he was done eating he looked at the time 6:48 am ,he smiled since Vietnam is coming here at 9:00 but it was a bit too early to think about that. The country decided to listen to South Korea's music, he loved it . As the music  burn was playing he danced a bit to the song . Other songs began to play , still in the language of Korean as the country went out to water the plants while he was still dancing. A few moments later, while Philip was dancing he was interrupted by a poke from his back. Making the small country panic in shock. "Ahhh!" He shouted as he looked at the back to be seeing China and Vietnam . Philip blushed , feeling too embarrassed since he was caught dancing at the garden while watering the plants. "V-Vietnam , C-China, you guys are too early" He stuttered. China and Vietnam chuckled "didn't expect to see you dancing " China said as he laughed a bit which made Philip blush deeper "Oh, we came here early since I thought it is best to be earlier than late " Vietnam said as he scratched his back. Philip looked at his watch to see the time was just 7:40 in the morning "well, you guys are early by two hours and ten minutes. You should go inside now.

The three went inside as Philip suddenly panicked which made Vietnam and China a bit worried " What's wrong?" Both said in unison. " Ayyyy, it's nothing just don't go to the dining room for the moment , heheheheh" Philip said in a panicking voice as he rushed towards the dining room. Vietnam looked at China and snickered "Probably because he forgot to wash the dishes" China said as Vietnam nodded his head. " Kind of obvious " Vietnam said as well.

Philip was at the dining room getting the plate ,the fork, and the spoon. He then went to the kitchen and washed the dishes . He came back to the two with a big smile on his face " come I'll show you where we are going to sleep "he waved his hand in motion for them to follow.

' this is going to be fun ' Philip thought