Chapter🇮🇱(Israel)🇮🇱two

Israel woke up in a very energetic manner. He had prayed and did everything chore to do during the morning. He looked at the clock to be seeing that the time had already struct 8:30 in the morning ' Philippines must be awake already' he thought as he took his phone and then to his contacts and he decided to call him and ask him out to watch a movie . He chuckled to himself ' this ain't a date when I ask him out for a movie right?' he asked himself but continued to call the country .

The phone ringed for a long time before Philippines answered. That was not a problem for the religious country, since he was patient. "hello?" Philip said "hi, Philip, want to go out to the movies?" He said as he asked " " well yes, where do we watch the movie though?" This made Israel think for a bit. It took him time but he managed to search for an answer " How 'bout we go to the mall, there are cinema's there" he texted then the three dots came indicating the reply of the other " sure" Philip replied " Meet you at 12:00 pm , don't be late, Philip" Israel texted.

Soon the country boomed with joy, then went to check on the movies that they may be able to watch ' how about we watch this Eerie, I heard that it was a horror movie similar to the nun perhaps, I'm not sure but I'll just let Philip choose what he wants' he thought as he scanned through his phone for more possible movies that they could watch.

He went to the bathroom and took a bath. After several minutes he went out and wore his clothes. The country grabbed his bag and went outside to go to the park. The country waited for several hours until the clock struct at 11. He raised his hand to call a cab and told the cab driver to go to the (insert Mall's name).

He was thrilling with energy, as blood gushed through his face ' am I blushing because I am happy, or am I blushing because I think this is going to be a date?' he asked himself but shrugged it off after he went down the cab which had just arrived at the mall. He payed the cab driver and went inside the mall then texted Philippines "where are you right now, Philip?" He asked "I'm at McDonalds" Philip answered as Israel went towards the McDonalds section of the mall, to be seeing Philip sitting on a chair. Israel ran towards Philippines as he sat down on a chair at the other side of the table Philippines was sitting at. "Hello Philip" the country greeted " Hello Israel" the other country greeted as well.

Israel observed his surroundings " Are you hungry, I'll treat you if you like to?" Israel asked "No thanks, I'll buy my own"
Philip answered "Are you sure?" "Yes ,I am sure". Israel fidgited his hands, " how about I'll order what you want and you'll pay it?" Israel asked "okay".

Philip gave his money to Israel as Israel stood up and went to the counter to order what they wanted.

Soon enough Israel went back to the table and placed the number. " So, Philip, what movie do you want to watch?" He asked " any movie, as long as it's interesting" " how about Eerie ?" Israel suggested " mhm..... We could watch that" .

Soon enough time passed by, they finished eating then they went towards the cinema directly, getting the tickets and got inside.

The movie was filled with screams and a lot of thrilling stuff. Most of the time Philip screamed and hugged Israel which caused Israel to blush red and scream at some parts too.

The movie ended as the two just laughed, enjoying since they were laughing at their reactions earlier.

They went out the room as they got to another fast food chain to eat snacks
Most of the time Israel looked at Philippines directly at the eyes, the two of them made eye contact with one another as Israel started to blush red which Philip just laughed at.
Thump... Israel's hearth beated, each time he looked at Philippines his heart went faster. He liked the feeling but he wasn't sure about it. Was he developing some sort of crush on the other or not. His mind was confused of everything which was happening. He decided to shrug it off but it was a bit hard for him.

They soon stopped eating and the two went home as Israel panicked a little

"Am I liking him?" He asked himself

((Right, I looked at some of your comments, and yeah I guess the war is starting,but the real war is Pewdiepie vs t-series))