chapter🇷🇺(Russia)🇷🇺one

The two arrived at the small country's house. Russia was looking at Philip, smiling . He was happy that the other one agreed let him take him home.

The tall country went down from his car , going outside the car he directly went to the other side of the car. He knocked at the window shield as he opened the door handle. The small country got out of the car being assisted by the tall country. Russia started to hold the smaller one's hand , happy that the smaller one accepted it. The Russian hold the hand in a soft manner as Philip walked towards the house,still holding Russia's hand.

The tall one blushed a little but didn't mind it at first. Both of the two started to knock on the door to be seeing Mr. ASEAN, Philippines' foster father. The foster father looked at the Russian sternly then he a smile went to his face "Ahhh, Mr. Russia, I am so glad to see you. Good thing you had taken my son home. How nice of you" ASEAN said while smiling , though he was looking up a bit since Russia was a bit taller than him. Russia smiled brightly "Well ,Sir it is nice to see you too, and thank you" He said. ASEAN got to the side and let his son in while Russia was just looking at the man.

When Russia was about to leave ASEAN stopped him." You could stay here Mr. Russia, the other aren't here yet so you are welcome to keep my son in company, I am sure he's going to get bored any moment soon" The foster father said , Russia looked at him, happy to know that he's welcome. He was guided inside and ended up at the living room where Philip was just watching anime ' Must be Japan's influence' he thought as he went near and say down on the couch next to Philip.

The Russian smiled as he ruffed the head of the smaller one. Philip smiled as he poked the other. " You are so tall," Philip stated as Russia smirked " Well, you are short," Russia stated . The small one crunched his face up, placing a hand on his chest, acting offended " How dare you say that , I'm not that short!" Philippines exclaimed then pouted Russia laughed a bit " How tall are you then?" He asked as the smaller one replied " I am five... Uhhhhh— that's not your business!" The smaller one exclaimed as the Russian laughed " If you say so".

The two spent two minutes of silence , then Russia decided to speak. " So, what are we going to do?" He asked looking down at the smaller country "mmmm..... Maybe we could watch anime?" Philip said while humming. Russia shrugged but thinked  to himself that they may watch anime " What anime though?" Russia asked " Well we could watch one punch man" Philip said as he smiled " the main character  reminds me of you" the small country added as Russia gave him a look of disbelief " Why does the  main character reminds you of me?" He asked curious on what similarities they have. Philip's smile widened "Well Saitama is strong like you! " He stated as he puffed his chest out. " Ohhh, so you think I am strong?" "Yes! You're stronger than Superman himself' .

The two laughed as they calmed down themselves. Russia observed the smaller one, he never did realized the beauty of the smaller one, his attitude is very bright also it may bring you a smile on you face.  How lucky he is that he had became friends with this country, Philip is hospitable,lovable, and cheerful , no wonder why other countries likes him .

He knew that a lot of them had liked the smaller country since he heard some of them talking that they like Philippines. Most of the countries that kind of obviously have a liking for the country were the one's which actually colonized the country, and those countries are Spain, America,and Japan. He didn't know if other countries also liked the little guy but he thinks he is developing a slight crush for the little guy even though he has a slight crush on America as well.

Russia's thoughts were disturbed by Philip waving his hand while saying " Earth to Russia, can you hear me?" Russia flushed a dark red, embarrassed that he had zoned out staring at ' Sunshine' to which he decided to call Philippines. " Sorry, I kind of zoned out" he apologized as the small country patted the taller's shoulder. " That is fine, Russia, it took me awhile to find the disk I have for the anime 'one punch man' " Philip said as he smiled brightly " Anyways what were you thinking about earlier?" He asked as Russia blushed more " It's nothing anyways let us start watching the anime" Russia said as Philip entered the disk to the machine then opened the telly to the movie part of the television.

The Intro of the song started as the two were laughing a bit. The episode started as the two silently looked and focused their eyes on the TV.

Sooner or later , the first episode ended that caused the two to roar laughter across the room, both of them can not stop laughing and recalled the funny parts of the Episode " Are you serious, that Saitama really reminds you of me ? That guy is so funny even though his face looks so poker faced" Russia asked while laughing " yes, sometimes though ,anyways let us continue watching these episodes" Philip said as Russia continued to laugh boisterously.

Soon the time had come where the rest of the one's who were living at Mr. ASEAN's house came and they started to eat dinner.

Mostly Malaysia and Philippines were the one's cooking as the others stayed on the couches and the chairs found inside of the house.

The whole members of the house hold started to sit down , some of them were drooling since they were hungry. The food served on the table looked simple but they were very delicious and can make your body tremble by one single bite.

Russia started eating while he was at the side of Philippines. Soon enough most of them were already finished and started to clean the dishes and some of them were going straight to their rooms. " Well, sunshine, I guess I have to go now , it's already 8:30 pm of the evening , I'm happy to stay here, may I come here again, Wednesday perhaps?" Russia thanked and asked as Philip nodded " Well, of course you could! Anyways you really have to go now" Russia smiled as he stood up, Philippines guiding him to the door. Russia hugged the smaller one telling the smaller one " Be safe" or "if there's a problem call me" and other stuffs as the taller one released from the hug and waved goodbye to the smaller one. The taller one went towards his car as Philip also waved goodbye. The taller one opened the door to his car and sat at the driver's seat. Starting the car and driving towards his house.

hoped that this may happen again