pro 🇵🇭(Philippines)🇵🇭logue

Philippines was thinking about a lot of things. From how his nation was conquered by Spain. Then his father Katipunan or KKK(Kataas-taasan,kagalang-galangan,Katipunan ng anak ng bayan) revolt on the actions of the conquerer. Only to be freed by America buying the nation, thought be given Independence but the land wasn't really ready yet. Then the cycle of conquering occurred resulting the Philippines to revolt against the American then there came the others, Israel who'm he welcomed to stay due to the Holocaust that the crazy ol' third Reich had declared . Then came the Japan.

He was indeed given Independence, the thing he had craved so much. He craved for the feeling of freedom. He became friends with the countries who conquered him. At least some problems had gone resolved.

This present time he was with the other countries. To be specific he was in a party hosted by Great Britain , America's father.

The small country wasn't doing anything to be specific. He was just at a chair finding someone to talk with. But then decided to stay on the chair as he was listening to some music with the genre of love. The party was kind of formal in his opinion. For him it was nice but there was a room which was loud. The small country went inside one of those rooms which were boomed with music.

He entered with curiosity. He was asking himself why the room is loud and the rest of the rooms of the house were just peaceful and elegant.

He pondered as he went inside the room then there he saw some countries dancing inside, in a rowdy manner the opposite of the elegant seen at the other rooms where countries or people were just eating and some dancing waltz.

The small country entered the room as he went inside,he was greeted by some other countries like South Korea,Japan, and Spain.

The small country greeted the others with a smile. He was quite enjoying the presence of the others , but he decided to go back to the peaceful and elegant route of the party. When he decided to go out he was stopped by a hand holding his arm. He turned to look at the man or woman who held him to be seeing the familiar tall country with shades. He smiled as he saw America "Hello Joe" he said as he patted the tall country's shoulder. The spangled country smiled as he hugged the smaller one "where are you going?" He asked. Philip replied,"going back outside". The small country adjusted his barong. America pulled off the hug as he looked at Philip and said, " Oh ,no wonder you are in your formal wear." The small country smiled as he looked at the door. " Well I guess I should go right now" Philippines said "How about you stay here, it's not like the party is going to end early ,please?" America pleaded but the smaller country declined " I'll be back here later" "Come on,Phil, I'll just tell Dad that you'll be staying here." The tall one still pleaded but the smaller one still declined as he hugged the taller and walked towards outside after the hug.

Philip walked towards the table were he was supposed to sit earlier as Britain came and started talking to the smaller one .

The talk lasted for long until Phil decided to ask Britain if he was allowed to go now, Britain nodded his head as he stood up and smiled at Philip. The British Nation then went towards France who waved at Philip followed by Britain waving as well.

The small country got back to the room where the loud music was coming from to be greeted by America,Spain,Japan, Russia and the others.

There he came and sat on a booth we're the others sat, including the countries who conquered him . Japan looked at Philip as he waved hi , Philip smiled as he waved back. Philip was enjoying the party, in his opinion it is very new and energetic, very millennial. Though he thought that the barong he was wearing is really not that kind of appropriate for the party most of the people inside were wearing their comfortable clothes. They were playing games, eating food, singing ,dancing, or drinking alcohol beverages.

Philippines talked to the other nations, enjoying their presence as America was talking about a lot of stuff including trends.

Soon they decided to sing using karaoke ,they went to a karaoke booth inside the room. Philip was amazed that the room doesn't only have a kind of bar also they have a group of booths inside for karaoke ' how big is this mansion?' Philip questioned himself as he pondered about it. He was dragged into the booth by Spain as the other countries went inside without being dragged inside.

The countries took a sit at the couches inside the booth. Philip sat in between of Russia and Spain then followed America, Japan, South Korea and so on.

Sooner or later America took the microphone and waved it in front of all the countries which were in front of the spangled country " Who wants to sing first?" He asked as South Korea raised his hand, confident and obvious that he wants to sing. South Korea took the Mike then opened the book with all the songs that is available to be chosen. South Korea entered the numbers as he started singing 'bounce' from boyfriends. The room was energetic as Philippines screamed like a huge fanboy in a K-pop concert, which caused the others to laugh because of the action that the small country had displayed. Soon the country who had sang bounce stopped singing since the song ended. Resulting Philippines to stop fanboying then complimented his oppa.

Spain was the next to sing ,resulting some of them to dance, them came Japan which also resulted some of them to sing as well. The number of countries in the room already sang except for America, Philippines, and Russia. Russia was the first to sing then came America who sang ' you are the reason '. Then Philip was the only one left to sing. The small country puffed his chest out then raised his chin up only causing the others to laugh at his confident action. Philippines took the book and the microphone. He then placed the number as he sang the song magkabilang mundo.

The song ended as they all sighed because of joy. They all went out of the booth as they all said their goodbye's. Philippines walked outside realizing he has to take a bus since his car was kind of damaged and was left at the house. Then came Russia who offered to take the small country back to his home ,since the tall country knew that Philip's car broke. Philip accepted the offer as they went inside the car of the Russian.

For Philip this day was the best ,he hoped for another one.