Hanging out Part 1

Last Chapter

 "I've already forgiven you a long time ago, And I also hope we can be friends." I said, he looked shocked, but then he gave me the sweetest smile that I ever seen, I looked at his eyes and smiled, 'No more sadness in those eyes now. That's good.' he touched my hand that was touching his cheek, and kept smiling, "Thank you Philip. Thank you." he said, thump, What's wrong with me?, thump, Why is my heart beating so loud? , thump, It's a bit uncomfortable, thump, but at the same time, it's a nice feeling to have.

Present

Philippines POV

"Good Morning Phil." Affy said, I yawned as I enter the Dining room, "Good morning Affy." I replied, I took some bread with peanut butter and some coffee, "Where's everybody?" I asked, Affy looked at me after swallowing her cereal, "Dad said he's going to meet with some of his old friends, Big Bro Sia said he's going to the shop and Gu is still sleeping." Affy said, Oh I forgot to mention, we have a Cafe just a few blocks from where we live, the one who thought about was Affy, and since we all love her we decided to build one, and I've gotta say, It's been pretty popular if you ask me, I would also sometimes help there as well. "Hmmmm ok" I replied, "Hey Brother Phil?" Affy called, "Yeah, what is it Affy?" I asked, "Can we go buy some new books please?" she asked, I guess we can, "Hmmm wait, I'll call Russia and ask him if we can ok?" I said, "Ok!" she said smiling, I took out my phone and dialed Russia's number, after a few seconds, he picks up, "Hey Philip, why'd you called?" he asked, "Affy is asking if she can buy some new books, so I'm calling if it's alright." I replied, "Oh sure, no problem, but tell she can only buy 2 or 3 books, alright?" he said, "Ok sure, I'll tell her, Thanks Russia. Have fun and Stay safe." I said, "You too guys, bye." he said, then I ended the call, "Russia said you can only have 2 or 3 books ok Affy?" I said, she smiled "Ok! Thank you Phil." she said as she stood up and proceed to hug me, I hugged her back, "Your welcome, be sure to thank Russia later when he gets back ok." I said, "I will." she replied we released from the hug, "I'm gonna go get ready now." she said, I smiled, "Sure, go and also wake up Guam, we'll take him with us." I said, "Ok!" she happily replied as she walked her way upstairs. I finished eating my breakfast, then did the dishes, I went back to my room and saw my pet eagle near the window, I took some food in the cabinet near my wardrobe, then I went towards the window, "Hey Agila, here's some food, you must be hungry." I said as I showed him his food, he then started eating it from my hand. After that I took out some black pants and plain white shirt, accompanied with some checkered shoes, then I took my towel and went to take a shower.

*TIMESKIP AFTER SHOWER* XD

I took the car keys, wallet and phone in the small cabinet near my bed and went my way to the Living room, once I got there I saw Affy wearing a white dress above the knee with some flower patterns around her belly, with some white doll shoes and her hair in a bun, she's also holding a white pouch, while Guam is wearing a blue T-shirt with black ripped jeans and dark blue shoes, "Brother Phil! Let's go." Affy said filled with so much energy, I laughed a bit and so does Guam, "Alright now come on." I said, we went our way to the garage and rode my Honda Accord car.

" I said, we went our way to the garage and rode my Honda Accord car