Meet Again Part 2

Last Chapter.

I looked at America and smiled, "Long time no see America." I said, he looked surprised, but nevertheless he smiled, but sadness is still evident in his eyes, "It's nice to see you again Philippines, I hope we can start from the beginning and be friends." he said, 'He seemed so sincere.' I smiled, "I would like that." I said, then we shake hands.

Present.

Canada and America joined me and Russia in our table, catching up, talking and kinda hanging out. And I saw some sides that I never thought I see from America, he's kinda sweet, protective, nice and funny, Dad checked up on us and he was glad that we're atleast getting along with someone, I smiled, I'm glad too but, I still feel a bit uncomfortable around America, I don't know why though, I just can't pinpoint the reason, "Brothers!!!" Russia and I heard Affy scream, so we both stood up and went to Affy, when we saw her we approached her and then we just saw that she's holding someone's hand, "Affy, who is this guy?" Russia asked, I looked closer at the guy beside Affy and was shocked, "Guam?!" I said, Guam looked up smiling then reached out to hug me, "Long time no see Brother Phil!" he said, I smiled and returned the hug, "It's been so long Guam, How are you?" I asked, "Guam! Man, I thought you were some suitor of our lil sis." Russia said, Guam laughed "Hahahaha, No way! Affy is also like my little sister, right Affy?" said Guam, Affy nod, we released from our hug, then we heard someone cleared their throat, all 4 of us turned around and saw Canada and America, "Russia, Philip, you didn't told us you have another brother." Canada said, Russia and I laughed, "Guam isn't actually our biological brother, we just treat each other like siblings, since when Dad took me in, it just happened that Guam is having a vacation with Russia and baby Affy, so we get to know each other and became close." I said, Guam picked Affy up and tickled her a bit, "Brother Gu, how were you? you haven't visited us much recently." Affy said, pouting ever so cutely, "Ohhh, I'm sorry lil sis, Brother Guam was a bit busy at the time, but don't worry, after this party I'll be with you guys again." said Guam, Affy ligthened up and smiled, "It's good to have you back Guam." I said, smiling, "Yeah, it would be a lot more fun with more people in the house." Russia replied. Guam and Affy went close to me and then Affy whispered to my ear, "Brother Phil, who are they?" she asked, I laughed and hold Affy, then Guam hide behind my back, which only made me laugh more, Russia, Canada and America looked at me, I wink at Russia and he got the signal, he went over to our side, dragging the other two with him, the two looked at us, then I spoke, "Guys, this is Afghanistan, our little sister, and as you already this is Guam. They said it's a pleasure to meet you." Affy shyly waved at the two, while Guam just smiled, Canada and America smiled, then they introduced themselves to the two with a smile, "Nice to meet you Ada and Rica. Pls just call me Affy." Affy said at the two, both Canada and America blushed because of the nicknames that Affy made for them, while Russia and Guam laughed, Affy then keeps staring at America for some reason, "Rica, can you come over here pls?" Affy asked, "Oh! sure Affy." he replied, when he got close, Affy took America's arm then put it around my shoulders, then Affy made my head lay down on America's shoulder, while America laid his head on mine, all the while I'm holding Affy, "Ada and Gu, take a picture of us pls." Affy shouted, Canada and Guam looked at our way then smirk, they both took out their phones then takes lots of pictures, I can already tell that I'm blushing and when I looked at America, he's also blushing, then Russia shouted, "Alright that's enough, no one's allowed to touch my siblings." he said as he took Affy and seperated both me and America, "Ada come here pls." Affy said, Canada went over to Russia and Affy, "What is it lil Affy?" asked Canada, Affy then took both Russia's and Canada's arm and then linked them together, all the while Russia is holding her, Affy smiled and Guam laughed while taking tons of pictures, Russia and Canada are both blushing, we couldn't take it, both America and I started to laugh as well, America also took out his phone and started taking pictures, Hahahahaha it really was a sight to see. When all of us are done with laughing and blushing, Affy asked if I could accompany her going to the balcony, I said yes and told the others, they all said sure or yes, and so Affy and I went our way to the balcony.

When we went outside the balcony, we felt the cold breeze, I'm still holding Affy, we both stayed quite for a while, enjoying the breeze,"Hey Phil?" Affy asked, "Yeah what is it Affy?" I replied, "I like Ada and Rica, they're fun and seems nice

When we went outside the balcony, we felt the cold breeze, I'm still holding Affy, we both stayed quite for a while, enjoying the breeze,"Hey Phil?" Affy asked, "Yeah what is it Affy?" I replied, "I like Ada and Rica, they're fun and seems nice. Especially Rica, he seemed to be the poker face one, but he's kinda sweet." Affy said, "Hahaha, you're right about that." Affy smiled then frowned a bit, "Hey what's wrong Affy?" I asked, she looked at me, "It's just that Rica seemed so happy but I can see some sadness in his eyes, it kinda reminds me of you Brother Phil." she said, I was shocked, America's like me?!, How?, Affy tugged on my sleeves, so I looked at her, "Brother Phil, why won't you spend some time with Rica? I may be a kid, but I can notice that your uncomfortable around him. Why don't you give him a chance brother?" she asked, I looked at my sister, dumbfounded, I guess it won't hurt to right. I smiled at Affy, "Sure Affy, I'd give it a shot." I said, she smiled, "I'm glad -yawn- I feel so sleepy." she said, I laughed a bit, "You can go to sleep a bit Affy." I said, she smiled and nod, she then fell asleep, I'm still holding her, when a few minutes after that, America was beside me, "Hey Philip, how are you?" he asked, "I'm fine, Affy fell asleep, while I'm just enjoying the breeze." I replied, it was an awkward silence then, I heard America sighed, he then looked at me and I did the same, "Look Philip, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, I know sorry is probably not going to be enough but I hope that you can forgive me and I hope we can start over as friends." America said, I was shocked, I saw him looking down at his feet blushing, I smiled, I used my free hand to touch America's cheek to make him look at me, and when he did I smiled, "I've already forgiven you a long time ago, And I also hope we can be friends." I said, he looked shocked, but then he gave me the sweetest smile that I ever seen, I looked at his eyes and smiled, 'No more sadness in those eyes now. That's good.' he touched my hand that was touching his cheek, and kept smiling, "Thank you Philip. Thank you." he said, thump, What's wrong with me?, thump, Why is my heart beating so loud? , thump, It's a bit uncomfortable, thump, but at the same time, it's a nice feeling to have.

Hey Guys!

I'm done with the Part 2, I don't know when I'll be able to post again, since my Exams are coming up. So I hope you guys wait for another chapter.

Peace out.