Meet Again Part 1

"Kids! Come on down it's time to eat." I heard USSR shout, I woke up then went straight to the bathroom to wash my face, after that I peeked inside of my Brother's room, Russia's room, he's still sleeping, so I knock on his door, "Russia, Dad said it's time to eat." I said, he hummed then went straight to sleep, I sighed and went to sat on the edge of his bed, "Big bro! Time to wake up." I said, while slightly shaking him, he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled and said, "Dad said it's time to eat, so wake up." he smiled and nod, he got up then hugged me, so I did the same, "Good morning Philip!" he said, "Good morning to you too!" I replied, I released from the hug then stand up, "I'm gonna go wake Lil sis up ok?" I said, he nod and said "Sure, I'll head down once I wash myself up." I smiled and nod, then walked straight to Lil Afghanistan's room. I walked in her room and saw her asleep, while hugging three dolls, the ones that looked like me, russia and dad, I smiled and went to her bed, I kneeled down and kissed her forehead, "Wakey wakey lil sis." I said, she squirmed a bit, then her hand went to her eye so she can rub it, she then released a yawn, "Good morning Phil." she said with a smile, I smiled and said "Good morning to Affy. Dad said it's time to eat." she hummed, "Ok, can you wait for me here pls?" she asked, "Sure lil affy." I said, she stand up then went to her bathroom, after a few minutes she come out of the bathroom, I walked up to her, then she raised her hands, I laughed a little, then went to pick her up and carry her downstairs, and there I saw Dad and Russia already eating breakfast, "Good morning Dad." both Affy and I said at the same time, so we laughed a little, Dad chuckling then replied "Good morning to you too, come on now it's time to eat." we nod and went to sit down and started eating, Dad's eating a sunny side up egg with sausage and black coffee, Russia's having black coffee and omelette with pirozhki, Affy is having fruitloops, while I'm having brown coffee, garlic bread and omelette.

Dad coughed, then started to talk, "Kids, I have something to say.", all three of us looked at him, "What is it Dad?" Russia asked, "There's going to be a party, between all countries, it's to sign and show that all countries are now done with the wars and start being friends with all. And to help each other out in keeping peace. I need you kids to come with me, if it's alright with you?" he said, all 3 of us smiled and both said "Of Course." Dad smiled and said "Thank you and we'll go later at night. I'm so glad to have you kids in my life." he smiled, and so as we, all 3 of us stood up and hug Dad.

*TIMESKIP TO PARTY* XDXDXD

Dad's Tux

Russia's Tux

Russia's Tux