Reconcile

Hello, hello! Welcome to this tear-jerking new chapter! This chapter has given me some unbelievable anxiety due to what it contains and it is a pretty big turning point in the story. I'm terrified of how this chapter will be recieved, but I'm staying optimistic and I hope you all enjoy it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku was scared. So, unbelievably terrified. He was dizzy and his insides felt as though they had been churned into mush. He couldn't breath. There were scissors inches away from his face, and Aizawa and Yamada were sitting a few feet away doing nothing. Another set of quiet snips were heard banging through his head and hair drifted down to scratch his face. He couldn't bare the irritation any longer, but he was too terrified to move in fear of the person holding the sharp blades to his head.

His breath began to speed up, leaving him feeling even more anxious. "Izuku, are you okay?" Yamada's voice was soft, soothing. Izuku nooded stiffly, fearing what the man's reaction would be if he said no. Over the past couple of weeks, Izuku had gotten to know Aizawa well and had even begun to trust him, but he didn't know about Yamada. He was rarely there, and even though he seemed very kind, Izuku knew all too well what a kind facade could hide. Aizawa seemed like a bitter, unfeeling man when around others, but Izuku knew it was a cover. After being with the man for over a few weeks, he realized it was a mask, much like Dabi.
"Izuku, truth." Aizawa said, and Izuku froze. Of course he could tell he was lying, it's not like he was super convincing. God, this man was infuriating at times. "I'm fine." He exclaimed, trying his hardest to sound convincing. The sooner he got this done, the better. He just wanted to be alone, the small room he had been moved to was too little for four people to be crammed into and he hated being surrounded. He had grown used to Aizawa's presence, and Yamada's was familiar enough, but he didn't know the third person at all. He's never been around them, and he didn't like the fact that Aizawa had entrusted his life to a stranger. The snipping of hair started again after Aizawa had assumedly told the stranger to continue.

Izuku hated everything. Aizawa had told him his hair was a mess and needed to be trimmed, though Izulu didn't understand why. From what he could remember, he had only had his hair cut once before, and that was when his mom was around. If haircuts were important, the villains probably would've had it cut at least once before. They had him bathe at least once a month and clip his nails every once in a while, but they never cut his hair. Also, according to a comment Yamada made a few days ago, Aizawa had long hair too. Why the hell was Aizawa making him cut his hair if he didn't have his own cut? It was unfair and plain cruel.

"Alright, all done!" The stranger exclaimed too loudly and too happily for Izuku's liking, and he flinched. The stranger was apparently a lady, which scared him a little more. He didn't like girls. He had only really known two ladies, his mom and Auntie Mitsuki. It had been over 4 years since he had seen or spoken to a normal girl, and he had no idea how they acted. To him, they were foreign, unpredictable. Something to be wary of. He knew it was probably dumb and irrational, but he was honestly terrified of them. Yes, he had known one lady in the organization, but she was evil. She was an older lady named The Mistress, and for the month she had stayed with the organization, she had demanded Izuku to be her little servant. Izuku honestly didn't remember most of the time she was there, but he knew that judging from what he did remember, that was probably a good thing. The main thing he could recall, however, was her infatuation with spiked weapons. And him and Dabi. He felt the scars on his back begin to tingle and ache with phantom pain.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Yamada asked, volume jumping from the previous quiet 3 to a deafening 5. Izuku needed a stronger suppressor. Right now.