Toga's Party

It's the morning after Izuku got the exam results he looks at his phone,

Toga: Izuku I got my results I passed

Izuku: Yeah so did I 

Toga: Really?

Izuku: Yeah I passed

Toga: YEESSS I know come over to my place 12:00 sharp let's have a party

Izuku: Okay I guess

"A party huh knowing Toga there will be something special", Izuku laughs to himself and he gets ready for the day.

It's 12 o'clock Izuku is waiting where the two agreed to meet the boy is wearing a green tracksuit jacket and black sweat pants along with his trademark red boots. "Hi, Izuku",  he looks over to see Toga standing there wearing a black leather jacket with a white T-shirt underneath and a black mini skirt. 

Izuku looks up and down at the girl "I-I never thought you would be into clothes like this", the boy states.

A small blush can be seen on Toga's face she starts playing with her hands "Um why don't you like it"? She asks nervously "I just wanted to look nice", she says under her breath.

Izuku then starts to blush himself "O-oh no you don't l-look b-bad no-not that you ever look b-bad". 

Toga's expression changes "Wait you're saying I always look good", she runs to Izuku and wraps herself around Izuku's right arm "Oh Izuku your such a flirt", Izuku starts malfunctioning due to how close a girl is to him. "We'll let get going". She then starts to lead Izuku down an alleyway and into a small apartment.

The two enter as Toga shouts "HERE WE ARE HOME SWEET HOME"! Izuku looks around it isn't much there is a bathroom, kitchen, and bedroom. All the rooms are practically empty and some of the walls look damp.

"Just a bit further", Toga leads Izuku into her room with her hand over his eyes "Okay you can look". Izuku opens his eyes to see a banner hung off the walls that read 'Congratulations Izuku!!!!!!' although the banner seems to have been stitched out of random fabric.

"Wow Toga thanks"? He says trying to put on a brave face ' I appreciate everything she's doing but why did she never tell me that she lived like this'  Toga then gestures for him to sit on her bed which he doses she then pulls out a cardboard box.

She holds it out to the boy "I got you something", Izuku opens the box it's a strange figure that was only sold at one convention in limited supply it's a figure of All Might wearing and Endeavor cosplay with the flame hero stood next to him wearing an All Might suit. Because of the flame hero's feelings towards All Might, you almost never see merchandise with both of them. Now ordinarily Izuku would have gone to the convention and been the first on to buy it but he had training with Toga that day.

Izuku looks at the figure checking every detail "Yep it's real how did you get it", he asks since he hasn't seen one for sale since the convention.

"Oh, I have contacts", by that she got one of Izuku's farther colleges Giran to track one down for her.

Izuku takes another look at the figure and starts to cry tears constantly coming from his eyes "Izuku what's wrong", Toga asks frightened she did something wrong.

"This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me you trained me to be a hero, you asked to transfer your points to me, and now this", Izuku could keep going but his silenced by Toga giving him a third kiss on the cheek but as Izuku stops Toga begins to cry.

"Stop it okay your the sweetest most caring person I've ever meet you accept me even with my quirk that requires blood not only that but you drew this", she then points the picture of her in a hero costume that Izuku drew but it's in a frame. But then Toga's crying stops as she is silenced by Izuku kissing her on the cheek.

Toga pulls away and starts to blush wildly "I-Izuku j-just kkkkkk-issed m-e", she then passes out on her bed.

"Toga, Toga", Izuku calls out the girl then opens her eyes she is still layed on her bed she sits up to be meet with Izuku holding a glass of water.

"Drink up you might be dehydrated", Izuku says being just to dense Toga takes the glass and chugs it down all she could think was 'ARE YOU SERIOUS IZUKU your so dense, oh well I'll try to play it off like that didn't happen'

The two sit in silence until "Toga", Izuku says softly Toga nods preparing for an awkward conversation about love but. "Have you always lived like this", he says while looking down,

"Yeah since I got my quirk I've lived like this moving from cheap apartment to cheap apartment", the girl says trying to put a brave face on it.

Izuku looks up at the girl and places his hand on the girl's chin and lifting her face "You wanna move in with me", he says to her surprise.

"Wait what", Toga looks at Izuku with wide eyes,

"W-well it would be weird but I have a spare room and my dad sends money every month enough for rent, food, and a little bit for myself I've been saving extra money for years so we could live off it", Izuku explains.

"A-and you are okay with that"? Toga asks  

"Yeah I am", Izuku says confidently.

Toga wraps her arms around Izuku "YES"! She shouts she then corrects herself "I mean yeah if you're okay with it".

(The Next Day) 

Toga moved in the next day everything was going well until Izuku walked into Toga's new room "Uh it hasn't changed too much", the room is plain Toga hasn't moved too much into the room.

Izuku walks out to the living space where Toga is layed out on the couch "Hey Toga that stuff in your room is that all you've got", Toga sits up and looks back at Izuku.

"Yeah why"? Izuku doesn't answer he just walks into his room he lifts up his bed there's a small box he opens the box its filled with the money Izuku has been saving. He walks out with the wad of cash "Do you want to go shopping we could get you some more stuff", 

"Wait like a date", she says blushing,

Izuku then starts to blush "N-no not like that", the two the get ready to head out,

The two make it to the mall when Izuku catches onto something "Hey your wearing the same thing you did yesterday",

Toga looks confused "Well yeah this is my only outfit", Izuku looks at her up and down,

"Ah okay well that's probably where we can start", Izuku leads her to the clothing store they then walk out Izuku is now carrying three bags filled with shirts, jackets, pants, shorts, and, anything else Toga found interesting.

"Man that was fun but I feel like I spent too much money", Toga says playfully,

Izuku rubs the back of his head "Don't worry about it".

"OH LOOK AT WHAT THE PSHYCO BITCH DRAGGED IN"! the two turn to the voice and see Bakugo with his two friends, "WHAT'S UP DEKU HOWS THE PSHYCO BITCH TREATING YOU", the two then look back at each other.

"Now you listen here", Toga says aggressively walking up to the three of them the two others then stand in front of Bakugo almost shielding him.

"Hey show more respect Katsuki got into Yuuei", one of the extras adds,

"Yeah whatever", Toga then pulls out forms encased in the letters for the ones who passed they just include things like hero costume forms and things like that.

The three gasp "NO WAY YOU GOT IN", Bakugo then composes himself "WELL NO WAY DEKU DID",

"Y-yeah Kacchan no way I could", Izuku trys to plea out of the situation but,

"Oh come on Izuku grow a backbone", Toga slaps him on the back a takes the forms from his pocket and shows them to the three "Look Izuku made in to".

The three stared in shock before silently walking away, the two then finish up and head back to the apartment.