The Exam

Since the day Toga joined Izuku's school the two have been training before and after school Toga has taught the boy, hand to hand combat, few knife combat tricks, and even the trick of begin able to erase your presence.

It's the day before the Yuuei exam and the two have met up at the beach, Izuku is sat on the sand studying up on his hero knowledge deep in thought trying to find different way to use his quirk "IZUKU"! the boy looks over to see Toga running towards him waving.

Izuku stands up and slimes at the girl "Hi Tog-aaaaaaa", as he's greeting the girl she pushes him over into the sand.

"Oh come on Izuku we've got to train", she says reaching her hand out while sticking her tongue out.

Izuku grabs her hand giving her a goofy grin "Okay then Toga what training are we doing some kind of special move training", Izuku says looking hopeful.

"Sorry to disappoint but I told you I only know basic fight training", she then pulls out something familiar "Nope where going to go back to where we started".

She throws a piece of plastic to Izuku "Whoever can get the other persons piece of plastic wins", Toga explains.

The two go to opposite sides of the beach which is still covered in quite a lot trash "AND GOOOOOOO"! Toga shouts the two start to bound towards each other Toga maneuvering around the obstacles but since Izuku isn't quite as maneuverable he just disintegrates each piece of trash he comes across. When the two finally meet on the battlefield Toga jumps off a fridge towards Izuku she pulls out a knife and goes for an attack Izuku narrowly avoids the knife he grabs the collar of Toga's school uniform and slams here on the sands.

"You got me that time", Izuku jokes as a small cut opens up just under his eye,

"It's not over yet", Toga then kicks the boy's legs from under him making him fall on his butt the girl then adds another knife in her hands she goes to attack Izuku but the boy splashes her with sand he then gains his footing the two are now standing opposite from each other. "Pretty good for a hero nerd", she taunts, she then throws two needles which Izuku doges but they were distractions Toga runs up and jumps over Izuku?

Izuku turns but Toga jumps off a pile of trash and throws two needles which again Izuku doges but now Toga's gone? "Where has she gone"? The boy questions but he is quickly answered,

"I'm right here", Toga whispers in Izuku's ear she then wraps her arm around the boy's neck she throws him against a pile of trash then dashes up she cuts the boy on his arms on his forehead and a few small cuts on a few other places. Izuku is now laying with his back on the and Toga on top of him. "Well looks like I win", Toga reaches of Izuku's plastic.

"It's not over yet", Izuku reaches his hand over to a pile of trash and destroys a few of the base objects causing the pile to fall over Toga jumps dogging it but Izuku is caught and the pile falls on him.

"IZUKU"! The girl shouts as she starts to move ruble she flips over a panel to see "AHHHHH", Toga starts to blush Izuku has turned into her dream man injured, cut, and even has a small amount of blood leaking out of his wounds.

"Ah man what happened", Izuku opens his eyes while holding his head he looks up to see a blushing Toga looking away from him at that moment Izuku realizes where he is. He jolts up and looks back at Toga "W-was I just i-in your l-lap", he manages to squeeze that line out of his mouth.

The girl looks away from the boy "Yes", she says trying not to look at the beaten up Izuku 'Okay Toga he's just a boy claim your self down' Toga thinks to herself "We should get home and rest up for tomorrow". The two walks over to Izuku's apartment with Toga constantly looking away from the boy the two reach the group of apartments.