A Heroic Encounter

It's been ten years since Izuku's mother walked out on him since then Izuku has had many cares that his father paid but when he turned ten he started looking after himself and talking of Izuku's father Tomura has stayed in the shadows he hasn't seen his son but has been sending letters filled with money.

Izuku wakes up for another day and he heads out of the door to school, at the beginning of the day Izuku's teacher walks into the classroom with a stack of papers "Now as third-year students you need to think of what you'll do next now I could pass out these future career tests but what's the point I know you all want to be heroes". The teacher throws the papers in the air as the other students cheer and activate their quirks while Izuku sits there with his head in his hands.

"HEY TEACH DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE REJECTS", Bakugo jumps on his desk "THESE GUYS COULDN'T MAKE SIDEKICKS BUT I'LL MAKE IT INTO YUUEI AND BE MORE POPULAR THEN ALL MIGHT HIMSELF", the boy is then interrupted by the teacher.

"Oh yeah, Midorya you wanted to go to Yuuei to right"? Izuku jolts in surprise he looks up and everyone starts to laugh making jokes about him being quirkless you see Izuku decide it would be best to be bullied for being quirkless then having the quirk of a villian so everyone still thinks he has no quirk.

Bakugo launches forward and blows up Izuku's desk "LISTEN DEKU YOUR WORSE THEN THESE REJECTS YOU QUIRKLESS LOSER YOU THINK THEY'LL TAKE YOU WHEN THEY COULD HAVE ME".

Izuku scuttles to the blackboard at the end of the room and shrieks "I'm not competing against you Kacchan you gotta believe me", the boy looks down in shame "I just always wanted to be a hero so I'll try".

Everyone begins to laugh again "YOU CAN'T BE A HERO YOU'ED DIE IN THE EXAM DEFENSELESS IZUKU",

At the end of the school day, Izuku goes to put his Hero Notes away when the book is snatched away from him he looks up to see Bakugo holding his notebook. He his friends read the title and laugh Bakugo then fires an explosion at it he then throws it outside the three bullies are about to leave when Bakugo says"YOU KNOW IF YOU WANT A QUIRK THERE MIGHT STILL BE A WAY TO GET A QUIRK JUMP OFF THE ROOF AND HOPE YOU GET ONE IN THE NEXT LIFE", the three starts to laugh, Izuku turns around and glares he slams his hands on the table, Bakugo then turns and starts making mini explosions "GOT A PROBLEM", Izuku them cowers as the three then leave.

The green haired boy looks down and sees he disintegrated a small portion of the table he frowns at his quirk remembering how his mother left him because of it, he doesn't hate his father he was there for him when nobody else was he just wishes he could meet him. Izuku then grabs his book out of the water and he heads home.

"I'll be a hero I know I will, I will prove them wrong I do have a quirk it's just slightly villainess", as he's trying to encourage himself something comes from underneath the manhole behind him. The boy turns around to see a mass of green sludge form into a body "A villian", he gasps as the villian towers over him.

"You'll make a great vessel for me to get away in kid", the villian then leaps onto Izuku entangling him in sludge. The pile of sludge is now trying to force himself down Izuku's throat suffocating him Izuku is trying his best to struggle 'I can't get a good grip on him I can't do anything' Izuku thinks as he fades away.

"NEVER FEAR", A loud voice booms as a tall buff blond man stands in front of the villian "WHY BECAUSE I AM HERE", the villian then launches part of itself at the man he ducks and jumps towards the villian "TEXAS SMASH"! the man throws a powerful punch witch parts the villian into pieces.

Izuku feels a slight tapping on his cheek he opens his eyes to see his idol All Might standing in front of him "A-All Might",

"GOOD I THOUGHT I ALMOST LOST YOU THERE", the hero says cheerfully "I WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE SOONER BUT TURNS OUT THE SEWER SYSTEM IS HARD TO NAVIGATE".

"I need to get an autograph", Izuku then scrambles around to his half-burned notebook he flicks through and sees a big two page spread that reads 'ALL MIGHT' Izuku starts to gush "THANK YOU this will be a treasure an heirloom passed down for generations to come". Izuku starts bowing up and down,

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ANYWAY I MUST GO", All Might then readies himself to jump he takes off into the air he looks down at his legs to see Izuku clinging on. "HEY WHAT ARE DOING LET GO",

"No way we're the air I'll die", Izuku panics while his eyelids and mouth flap in the wind, the two land on top of a building.

"NOT A SMART MOVE BANG ON THE DOOR AND SOMEONE WILL LET YOU IN", All Might then readies himself to take off again,

"Wait you can't go yet I have so much to ask you", Izuku pleads with the hero hoping to just talk to his hero and maybe get some advice, "People make fun of me, and my quirk isn't the most heroic but, EVEN WITH MY QUIRK COULD I HOPE TO BE SOMEONE LIKE YOU".

Steam starts emitting from the number one hero a cloud of smoke appears and the buff man is replaced with a small man in terms of figure he barely has muscles and he looks like a skeleton. "WHAT"! Izuku shouts at this turn of events "Were did All Might go your not him your an imposter".

"Disgusting isn't it", All Might says in a deep tone "I'm supposed to be the one smiling all the time right? Well, honestly I smile to hide the fear inside", he lifts his top to show his stomach "I got this wound in a fight five years ago lost my entire stomach and all the surgeries have worn me out I can only do hero work for 3 hours".

Izuku looks like he's in deep thought "Five years was that against Toxic Chainsaw", All Might look up sort off impressed.

"Wow you know your stuff but no most people have never heard of this fight", All Might then lets go of his top and stares at the fanboy "So about your question what exactly makes your quirk so bad"? The hero asks the boy,

Izuku moves towards the railing All Might is layed against "Here let me show you", Izuku wraps his hand around the railing it turns gray and then turns to dust. "You see it's called Decay it destroyers anything I put all five of my fingers on", 

All Might looks Izuku he can tell he's not sure of himself "Yeah it's a dangerous quirk all right it could easily kill someone", Izuku looks down in shame of him and his father's power "But as long as you don't do that you should be fine", Izuku looks up surprised and happy "Find surprising ways to use your quirk and you should be fine".

Izuku starts to gush thanking All Might for the praise but they look out to the distance to see fire the two run over to see the sludge villian. Izuku and All Might then look at the pro heroes pants they both realize that Izuku must have knocked the bottle out of his pants, 'This is all my fault'  "Man none of the heroes have the right quirks to fight that guy, man I hope the kids okay". Izuku couldn't help but think 'He's got a kid I thought I was going to die after a few seconds' the fanboy looks closer and sees Bakugo trapped.

Izuku's face contorts in shock then the boy's legs move he runs out as All Might watches in shock Izuku approaches the villian 'What do I do' Izuku then throw his bag at the villian with multiple objects hitting the sludge. The fanboy thinks back to him and All Might talking 'Find surprising ways to use your quirk' the boy then runs towards the building he places his hands on the building he destroys a thin layer holding it together. The rest of the building falls covering the road and stopping the villian but Izuku can't do anything to help Bakugo.

"DETROIT SMASH", All Might dashes in steam coming off his body he throws a punch splitting Bakugo and the villain apart. The power of the punch makes it start to rain after this Izuku is scolded by the heroes for jumping in and Bakugo is praised for coping with the situation.

Izuku the hero nerd is now walking home "HEY DEKU", a voice shouts the boy turns to face the noise as he sees Bakugo walking up to him before he can speak "I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING GOT THAT I WOULD NEVER ASK FOR A WEAKLINGS HELP". Bakugo then walks off Izuku not getting to talk but he didn't care he has all he needs someone to finally call him a hero and that person was All Might.