The Beginning of a Path

"Stop it Kacchan you're hurting him if you don't stop t-t-then I-I'll s-stop you myself", a green haired boy stutters, he's shaking with tears falling from his eyes.

A sandy blond boy hits his fist against his hand causing an explosion while another two boys stand behind him and activate their quirks "You stand no chance without a quirk Deku". The boy starts to smile menacingly while the boy Izuku is protecting runs away.

After this meeting, Izuku crawls home he opens the door "M-mom I-I'm h-ome", the boy says struggling to stand up, tall green haired women comes to the door she stares at the injuries for a second.

"Izuku what happened to you", she says as she starts to cry herself she wraps her arms around the boy her tears brushing against Izuku's face.

"I got in a fight", the boy responses knowing he shouldn't have fought the blond boy, the two then head into the kitchen area of the house and Izuku sits down.

"Here honey we'll get you cleaned up after okay", Inko then hands her son a glass of water he wraps his hands around the glass but it starts to turn gray the glass then disintegrates and the water in it falls onto Izuku.

The young hero fanatic's face lights up his eyes shine his cheeks turn red "A quirk, I have a-a, I HAVE A QUIRK"! the young boy shouts out he looks to his mother expecting joy but Inko is forcing a smile.

"Oh yeah Izuku", the boys' mother says dimly "Look why don't you go get changed out of those wet clothes we can talk later", the boy thinks this is strange but heads to his room.

"I can be a hero, I can be a hero", the boy keeps chanting he changes his clothes but he gets an idea he pulls out his 'Hero Notes for the Future' the boy pulls out a page from the book he places one his fingers on the paper but nothing happens. "Wait what it's not working", Izuku says disappointed he lays his hand on the paper and it disintegrates "Hmm interesting my quirk must only work if all five fingers are touching the object".

"NO TOMURA"! Izuku hears shouting and looks out into the kitchen area to see his mom on the phone shouting with tears in her eyes she looks scared! "Look Tomura you know the deal I will take care of Izuku as long as he doesn't get your quirk", the green haired boy looks down in shame his mom continues "Well now I want out he'll end up being a villian and I'm not watching that". These few words broke Izuku's heart he wants to be a hero more than anything but his mother thinks he's going to be a villian "He's your son Tomura", so Inko is talking to Izuku's farther to him it makes sense he's never met his father he was told that he wanted to keep Izuku out of trouble.

"Mommy I w-wont be a v-villian I p-promise", the boy cries out as he walks over to his mother as she looks at him. Without a word, the women walks to her room and packs her stuff she calls someone on her phone she then goes to open the door.

She looks at Izuku "Someone will be here soon stay safe okay", Inko then leaves, Izuku in pure shock walks to his room and lays on the floor tears falling from his eyes.

"I'm going to be a villian, I'm going to a villian, no I won't be a villian I'll prove her wrong", the boy then continues analyzing heroes.