Dabi The Knight

WARNING!!!! Mentions of rape and child molestation in this chapter. I provide a summary at the end of the paragraph where these things are mentioned. Don't read if these things trigger and/or upset you. I do not condone nor support any of the actions of the individual who committed these acts. Stay safe, I love you guys.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pain that had plagued Izuku's every moment had seemingly disappeared when he finally came to. He recognized the room he was in to be the backroom behind the bar, as the sickly aroma of alcohol wafted around him.

He opened his eyes, trying to see what was around him. He blinked several times, trying to see something. Anything. He brought his hand to his left eye and tried to rub it, only to be greeted with a familiar pain. His hand pulled away from his face and he began to cry a tearless cry. He lied there for a few moments whimpering softly to himself, his eyes closed and his stomach tied in knots.

When his soft cry finally ceased, he began to think. Where was everyone? Usually, after an experiment, the scientists would monitor him for a couple of days, but it seemed he was alone.

Maybe it was because the inquiry went wrong. Maybe they would finally leave him alone. Izuku chuckled a humorless laugh to himself, knowing he's never had such good luck.

The longer he laid there, the more and more he began to feel as though he was being watched.

"Hello?" he called, sitting up slowly and looking side to side, more out of habit or instinct than anything else.

Izuku heard the door open soon after he called out, followed by the sound of the glass bottles stored in the room clink together as though they were being moved around.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty, took you long enough." said an unfamiliar, scratchy voice. Izuku turned his head towards the voice and rustling bottles.

Izuku shrunk into himself a bit, posture becoming rigid. He knew just about every person in the league headquarters, and this person's voice didn't belong to any of them. He inhaled a silent breath.

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't think I know you." He said in a shaky voice. He heard footsteps move across the tile, stepping from one side of the small room to another. The footsteps got a little quieter, meaning the person had stepped a little further away from him instead of closer. Hmmm. Strange.

"Oh, I don't think you do, green bean." Said the voice, a bit of humor becoming known in its hoarse tone. "But believe it or not, I know you pretty well. Did you know you sleep talk? It's pretty cute, little Izu."

Izuku felt uneasy around this person. Their voice reminded him of Tomura, which scared him. It was different though. It had a more monotone lull to it, but it wasn't boring. More uncaring than anything else. It did, however, seem to carry a soft undertone when it spoke the pet names meant for Izuku.

"So how're you feeling? Any pain or irritation in or around your eye sockets?" Asked the voice, the tone turning more businesslike and even more deadpan. As if reading from a script.

!!WARNING!! SUMMARY UNDER PARAGRAPH!!

"No, I'm fine," Izuku replied. "I'm sorry for asking, but do you know where my da- um... Spitfire is?" Izuku knew that his father wasn't very keen on having his name known by most people, in fact, Sensei, Tomura, and Kurogiri were supposedly the only ones in the league who knew Hisashi's real name.

Most of the villains didn't even know the relationship between Izuku and Hisashi, some speculating that Hisashi asked for a living punching bag and Sensei brought him little Izuku, Others suspected much darker, twisted things. Not all of those speculations were wrong, unfortunately.